Friends & Flights

Playful Love


B1A4 - O.K



"XiuMin hyung..." the boy froze at his spot.

The said boy backed away and said,"It's not that. JiYoung came in and tried injecting a substance on KyungMi."

SeHun's eyes widened as he rushed to KyungMi and hugged her tight. He was scared. Scared to lose her. The maknae thanked his hyung for being there for KyungMi. XiuMin chuckled softly because he was not exactly there. He was asleep. KyungMi hugged SeHun tightly, missing his presence.

"Are you okay...?" SeHun asked KyungMi.

She simply nodded. While the 2 were having their moment, the door slammed open and an energetic LuHan came running in. His hair was messy and some papers flew off from his hands.

"I heard JiYoung came here. Is KyungMi- ... Okay...?" LuHan bit his lower lip as he saw SeHun hugging the girl he likes.

XiuMin looked at both SeHun and LuHan, and looked down. He had a crush on KyungMi too, but he knew he'd lose between HunHan.As minutes pass by, the rest of the F1 and E5 students went in the clinic.

"I feel stuffed," XiuMin said and removed his coat.

He was wearing a black t shirt and pants which made him look captivating. Kris, who just went in, glanced at KyungMi who was currently staring at XiuMin. He chuckled and thought that falling for EXO is inevitable. BaekHyun came forward with a big smile on his face.

"I have big news!" he exclaimed while holding onto a paper that a teacher gave him. "Class F1 would be going to Jeju Island for healing time before the project test!"

The EXO members, including KyungMi cheered while the E5 students were sad, they also wanted to go. BaekHyun smirked and said,"Of course, my wife is coming with us."

"So, E5 is coming?" Tao's eyes lit up, and BaekHyun nodded.

The E5 students were happy. Like on cue, all of them kept quiet, remembering that JiYoung was an E5 student. EXO's wives approached KyungMi and apologized for before. KyungMi, of course, had no choice and accepted their apology.

"From now on, we'll be your friend KyungMi ya~" they said with smiles visible on their faces.

That made KyungMi smile. She never really made friends before. Along with KyungMi, LuHan, SeHun and XiuMin were happy that KyungMi now had female friends. 

"Hey ByunBaek, when's the flight?" Chen asked with his arm around his wife's neck.

"Tonight"

"WHAT?!" everyone chorused.

"I'm just kidding... It's on Friday morning, 8am," BaekHyun chuckled.

ChanYeol went near BaekHyun, and hit him playfully and secretly which made BaekHyun laugh even though he was in pain. SeHun, XiuMin and LuHan told KyungMi that they'd help her pack her stuff at the same time. KyungMi, along with the rest of the students in the room, blinked in confusion.

Kris spoke up and said,"What is this I see? Triangle Rivalry? I thought it was just HunHan.."

XiuMin looked at Kris and said,"It is just HunHan..." 

The room was awkwardly silent for the next few minutes. Kris crossed his arms, feeling bad for XiuMin. Kris knew that XiuMin's chance of winning KyungMi's heart is nothing compared to SeHun and LuHan's. Kris walked up to XiuMin and whispered to his ear.

"It's not over until she's married..."

XiuMin showed a small smile and took an injection because it was time for KyungMi to take the medicine. SeHun looked worried while LuHan was smiling.

"MiMi! Ready for the toxic?" LuHan laughed.

KyungMi frowned playfully and said that she'd inject that to LuHan. SeHun laughed at his hyung and said that he couldn't wait till that day comes which made LuHan glare at SeHun. But of course, he didn't mean it. Just before the needle touched KyungMi's skin, the door slammed open and the impact made a very loud noise which made XiuMin pull the injection back abruptly.

"Oppa! I heard we're going to Jeju island together!" she ran towards SeHun and hugged his arm.

"LEE JIYOUNG. THAT'S ENOUGH!"

 


 

Author's note:
If I were SeHun, I'd be annoyed as hell *nods* 
xD lmao oke, baii~  i'll try to update later