His Proposal

Playful Love


4Men - Propose Song


KyungMi walked back to their classroom beside LuHan. His fangirls stared at both of them. Whisperings about KyungMi being a lucky [female dog] were heard. She sighed and simply turned of her sense of hearing. LuHan glared at every fangirl which caused them to become silent and walk away. LuHan knew that they thought that he would get married to KyungMi for the project. But he and she knew, that he wouldn't. 

Right after they entered their classroom, KyungMi headed to her seat, and lay her head on the table to take a nap. LuHan scanned the room and found SeHun missing. The former exited the classroom to look for his best friend. He knew that SeHun would be at the garden. Probably because he has a SeHun GPS implanted in his brain. As expected, SeHun really was at the school garden, sitting and leaning on a tree while staring at blank space. LuHan approached the ice prince and bent down to his level.

"Oh SeHun... Are you okay?" LuHan asked with a slight worried face.

SeHun looked up at LuHan and instantly put up a fake smile. "KyungMi accepted you, didn't she? ... Congrats hyung!"

LuHan blinked in confusion. "She didn't accept me," he replied.

SeHun's smile became a real bright smile. "Jinjja?! ASSA! Ah, oops... I-I.. I feel bad for you," SeHun looked away.

A laugh escaped from LuHan's mouth as he said,"You don't have to lie Hun ah... Good luck on your proposal to KyungMi."

The maknae smiled widely as they headed to their classroom. KyungMi was reading a book when both the boys entered. She immediately noticed the 2, but didn't bother to talk to them because the story that she was reading was at it's .

"Oh, hyung! Where'd you 2 go?" Kai walked up to SeHun and LuHan.

"Nothing JongIn... So, how's the project? Proposed to a girl yet?" LuHan asked.

Kai's eyes widened in horror. "WHY ON EARTH WOULD I PROPOSE TO A GIRL?! THE GIRL SHOULD PROPOSE TO ME!" He shouted, looking as childish as ever.

SuHo, who was sitting near them, heard what Kai said, and sighed at his stupidity. SeHun let out a small chuckle which made all the EXO members look at him. The maknae's laugh faded away and asked why they were all staring at him.

"Hun ah, is that really you?" D.O asked, knowing that SeHun wouldn't smile at scenes like this.

SeHun had a confused face as he nodded. Everyone, except KyungMi, gasped. LuHan facepalmed, realizing how stupid F1 class was. ChanYeol sat on his table with his legs spread widely apart.

He smiled like a child at SeHun and said in a loud voice,"Oh SeHun! Is it because of..." He looked at KyungMi and wiggled his brows.

"What?! NO!" he denied and went to his seat.

"So fake..." Lay chuckled as he resumed in doing his homework.

BaekHyun looked at LuHan. The latter knew what he was saying, and nodded. BaekHyun then glanced at SeHun who was staring at KyungMi unknowngly. He smirked and told the EXO members to have a short meeting. All of them had evil smiles on their faces, but of course, playful ones.

After school, in SeHun and KyungMi's dorm room, SeHun was lying down on his bed, thinking deeply on how to carry out his proposal, while KyungMi was taking a shower. When SeHun heard the water stop flowing, he abruptly stood up and headed to his desk. When KyungMi went out of the bathroom, she saw SeHun reading books, so she just ignored him.

SeHun hit the table with his hand, producing a loud noice, and getting KyungMi's attention. He closed the book which allowed KyungMi to see the book's title. 'Come here' was the book's title. KyungMi raised a brow and stood beside SeHun.

"What is-"

Before she could finish her question, SeHun took another book with the title of 'Keep quiet'. She blinked, confused where he was going. Well she did keep quiet. SeHun turned the book open and flipped some pages. He pointed to a certain line in the book and KyungMi read it.

"What I'm about to do, will never be done by any other man in this world"

KyungMi's brain left her. She really was confused of what was happening. SeHun took a deep breath and took out one last book. The title was 'Will You Marry Me?'. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. She noticed a ribbon sitcking out of the book with a message which said,"Pull me". KyungMi unknowningly held the ribbon and pulled it out of the book. At the other end of the ribbon was a silver diamond ring. While KyungMi was speechless, and frozen as stone, SeHun was calming himself, scared that he would get rejected.

KyungMi gulped and her senses finally went back to her. Forget the icy KyungMi for a while. Her inner self showed up as she hugged SeHun from the back with a smile pasted on her face. "I'd love to marry you Oh SeHun..." she whispered into his ear.

SeHun opened his eyes and his lips automatically curved up when she said those words. He turned around and hugged her tightly, while she did the same thing. "I'll treat you well, I promise.."

"I know SeHun..." she smiled. "I'll brighten up your mood everyday."

SeHun chuckled,"You always do..."

Almost forgetting, SeHun took the ring and romved the ribbon. He held her hand and put the ring around her finger. Among all the male students doing that project, he chose the best ring that the teachers provided. It was a real ring, of course. KyungMi admired the ring around her finger and noticed that there was an engraved word on it.

If you wanna laugh

She looked at SeHun. He brought up his finger for her to look at. His ring had the words

I'll be your smile

KyungMi's cheeks turned red and she hugged SeHun for the second time. She really appreciated his unique proposal. She definitely never witnessed a proposal like his. It was really a unique and thoughtful proposal. He really thought deeply about it. Interrupting their sweet moment, was Sehun's ringing phone. He answered it, and KyungMi didn't mind.

"Yes? Uh.. Yeah. I have a wife already. Uh.. KyungMi. Whatever hyung... What is it? Oh okay... WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" SeHun was practically shouting at his phone because XiuMin hung up already.

"What did they say?" KyungMi tilted her head.

He looked at her and said,"Well XiuMin hyung asked if I already did the first step of our project, and I said yes. Secondly... He.. Um..." SeHun smiled,"You'll find out tomorrow."

 


 

Author's note:

I totally fangirled when I wrote this xD And I am so sorry for the cliffhanger xD hehehe~ And sorry again because I can't give a hint on what XiuMin said in the phone If I state out a hint, it'll be so obvious already u_u There won't be anymore surprise~ So... shh~ xD lmao
I probably won't update later since I've been wanting to sleep earlier lately Mainly because I've been sleeping at 3am for 4 consecutive months.  And I am not lying.. nuh uh xD Plus I need to grow taller *nods* I'm as short as a 3rd grade... I simply wanna shout that I am 13 Ughh... -_-* Became talkative again lol I'll go shush now Baii~~~~