Lunch at GwangWon

Playful Love


VIXX - Voodoo Doll

 

After the girls and boys splitted up, JaeShin answered a phone call from JongJin, informing him that they should meet up at a restaurant for lunch. They decided to eat at GwangWon restaurant. None of the students ate there before, so it was a first time for the F1 and E5 students. LuHan called KyungMi and put her on speaker so the rest of the EXO members could hear her. KyungMi also put LuHan on speaker. The rest of the girls were crowding KyungMi while the rest of the boys were crowding LuHan.

"KyungMi ya!" LuHan called out, making it sound like she belonged to him instead of SeHun. 

"Oh, LuHan ah~" KyungMi smiled. "How are you guys doing?"

LuHan's eyes looked around while he answered KyungMi. "We're doing fine Kyungie, how about you? Did you tell the girls about my message already?" he asked.

"Oh.. Only JiYeon, MiNa and Kaila. I haven't told the rest about it," KyungMi scratched her nape. "I'll tell them after this call."

"KyungMi~! Your SeHun misses you!" SeHun said in a cute tone which caused KyungMi to chuckle at his childishness.

"You're not the only on Hun ah.." Kaila butted in their conversation while smirking at KyungMi who was blushing a deep shade of red. "KyungMi here kept asking about you SeHunnie.."

SeHun chuckled lightly and KyungMi's face was so red. It was a little embarrassing for her to let SeHun know that she missed him. While SeHun was being happy over the fact that KyungMi missed him, 3 other boys felt pain struck their chest. One of them chuckled and asked why his heart hurt. Unlike him, the other 2 were already used to the feeling named jealousy. The 3 jealous boys sighed and tried clearing their thoughts.

After the long phone call, the girls and boys finally met up again in front of the restaurant where they planned to meet. Tao and GyuRi hugged instantly after they saw each other. To them, it felt like they haven't seen each other in ages. The rest of the 'couples', whose arms were linked, blankly looked at Tao and GyuRi, slightly disturbed by their interactions.

JongJin, TaeJun, JaeShin and Matthew were asking for a table where they could eat. Luckily, the restaurant was not that full and the employees were able to help them join up the tables so that all 27 of them could fit. The shuffling of shoes could be heard as the students walked in. KyungMi didn't feel like moving her arms because she was between SeHun and LuHan. Their seating arrangement wasn't that complicated. The couples would sit next to each other. KyungMi was already used to being in the middle of HunHan. But what made the situation awkward was that in front of her was BaekHyun and XiuMin. JaeShin, who was eating like a gentleman, looked at KyungMi and BaekHyun repeatedly. He noticed that BaekHyun stared at her lovingly but he would always deny that feeling. KyungMi was focused on her food. She ordered something really delicious and she would feed SeHun and LuHan, who were acting cute, from time to time. JaeShin whispered something to Matthew about BaekHyun and XiuMin. The 2 instantly noticed that the 2 boys had a crush on KyungMi. 

At the other side of the table, JongJin and TaeJun were flirting with the female students making the boys exasperated. The girls were obviously heads over heels for JongJin and TaeJun already. The 2 boys were smirking while the rest of EXO were glaring at the 2. 

“Hey cutie! Come here for a second,” TaeJun gestured KyungMi to approach him and he brought her far from the rest. LuHan and SeHun immediately stood up and followed her but JongJin stopped them.

While the 2 shrunk down their seats, XiuMin was no longer in sight.

 


 

Author's note:

This chapter is quite short... Sigh... I started reading an amazing story written by Korekrypta. The story's title is The Blood Brother Code. It's an amazing story with such a nice plot and her language is just awesome. Because of that story, I want to improve on mine... So yeah... >.> I'll work hard on it.