Cold yet Caring

Playful Love


EXO K - Peter Pan

"CARELESS.. CARELESS.. SHOOT ANONYMOUS.. ANONYMOUS.. HEARTLESS.. MINDLESS.. NO ONE WHO-"

SeHun threw the alarm clock to the other side of the room, annoyed at the alarm sound. SeHun rolled left and right before he finally decided to get up.

"Ya.. Ya.. KyungMi ya..." He called in a tired and weak tone as he climbed up the spiral stairs to KyungMi's bed.

He snatched the blanket and threw it down, attempting to wake her up. Unfortunately, KyungMi didn't move an inch. SeHun pushed her off the bed but she just continued sleeping on the floor.

"Unbelievable..." SeHun muttered. "I'm fully awake because of you."

SeHun slapped her but she just hit his hand away. He groaned in annoyance. Just then, he thought of something mischievous. He lied down on her bed and whispered,"KyungMi ya... Saranghae."

KyungMi's eyes shot wide poem and she slapped him abruptly. "What happened to SeHun...? Who are you?!" 

SeHun didn't expect her to wake up on that. Not at all. He expected her to smile in her sleep. Even if she did wake up, he would've expected her to blush.

"I was just playing. Wake up. There's school. Wash up now or I'll leave you," SeHun said coldly.

KyungMi went back to her bead and mumbled,"Go then... Leave me here."

SeHun got annoyed for an unknown reason. He pulled her feet and dragged her down. "Wash up now young lady!"

KyungMi looked at him and laughed at a drunk way. "Why don't you wash up first..?"

SeHun snapped back to reality and dropped her purposely but he didn't think that she would get hurt. He apologized quickly and went to bathe. KyungMi sighed and went back on her bed. 

When SeHun was done bathing, he found KyungMi sleeping again. He groaned shouted out loud.

"YA! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!"

"I'm up I'm up!" She shouted back and headed to the bathroom.

SeHun's eyes followed her. He found her really ridiculous. How can she go bathe without taking her clothes with her. He decided not to tell her so that she could mind her own problem.

The spraying of water was heard and KyungMi washed her body properly. When she dried herself using a blue towel, she tried reaching for her uniform but it wasn't there.

SeHun, who was outside, noticed the sudden silence and said,"Forgot your clothes, right?" 

KyungMi felt quite embarrassed and asked if he could take her clothes for her. He smirked and said no. He pretended to walk out of the room and silently laughed when he heard her whine.

He quietly took her clothes and went to the bathroom. "Open the door. Clothes."

KyungMi smiled and carefully opened the door to take her clothes from SeHun. He reached out his hand for her to take the clothes. She took it and quickly closed the door.

When she stepped out in uniform, SeHun was at the couch with his bag hung around his shoulder. He stood up just when he noticed her finished. She took her bag and they both walked to the school building. 

Female students approached SeHun and tried giving him gifts but he rejected every single one. A guy approached KyungMi and gave her chocolates. SeHun was about to reject it for her until she took the box of chocolates and accepted the gift. The 2 then continued walking to class.

"You'll let that boy get close to you?" SeHun asked. " You like him?"

"What nonsense are you talking about? I just accepted it because I want chocolates at the moment," KyungMi replied.

"O-Oh.. For a second, I thought you were nice," SeHun said.

She opened the box of chocolates and ate one of them, She took one and put it on SeHun's hand.

SeHun slightly smiled and said,"This idiot.. At least feed me."

KyungMi clicked her tongue in annoyance and fed him a piece of chocolate. SeHun smiled and ate it to class.

When the 2 stepped in the classroom, EXO was wondering what had happened to SeHun. He was never this close to girls before. Just then, LuHan ran to KyungMi and their usual verbal fight started.

During lunch, when KyungMi went to the bathroom, a group of girls blocked her from going out. They looked fierce for such normal students.

"Stay away from our oppa!" The girl on the left shouted.

"He doesn't belong to you!" The girl on the right said.

The center girl stepped forward and said,"Pathetic like you. Tch."

KyungMi smirked and said,"Oppa? They're not really your brothers, are they? And he doesn't belong to you either. Who gave you the right to call me a ?"

The girls were about to hit her when a familiar couple passed by.

"What are you doing to her?" A silver haired boy asked in a scary tone.

The baby faced guy smirked and said,"Just to let you know, she's the daughter of the principal and the wife of the future me. You better not lay a finger on her."

"Leave. Park KyungMi. Alone." HunHan (SeHun and LuHan) growled and the girls ran away in embarrassment.

KyungMi walked to the 2 boys and said,"I was just having fun.. And really LuHan, I'm your future wife? Dream on."

LuHan smiled and put his arm around her and the 3 headed to class.

"LuHan and KyungMi.. Why do I hate those 2 together...?" SeHun thought to himself as he stared at the 2 fighting yet sweet couple. 

 

Author's note:

This chapter is really short :/