Borrow.. ONLY. She's still mine.

Playful Love


EXO K - 365

"Ahjumma!" LuHan cheerfully called.

KyungMi stopped her tracks and turned to LuHan who was right behind her so they were so close. "What do you want deer?" She asked, annoyed.

LuHan smiled. "Dear? Did I hear that right?"

"DEER, DEER! NOT DEAR!" She shouted. But obviously, there was no difference in its pronunciation.

LuHan laughed and hugged her tight. KyungMi hit him several times, trying to break free from his embrace. LuHan smiled ruffled her hair.

"Let me go LuHan," she muttered. Her voice was muffle because her face was buried on his uniform.

LuHan let her go but his hands were still on her shoulders. SeHun was passing by and stopped in front of the 2.  LuHan and KyungMi faced SeHun and silence engulfed the 3.

"Hm.. KyungMi, are you going to the dorm already?" SeHun asked.

"Oh yeah, about that... Is it ok if I borrow her?" LuHan put his arm around her shoulder.

SeHun simply nodded and walked away without a word. His stoic face covered up the mixed feelings that he felt inside him. Meanwhile, KyungMi asked LuHan why he had to borrow her.

"Let's go on a date," LuHan stopped walking.

"WHAT?! No way," KyungMi said.

LuHan ignored her and just dragged her out of the school with him. KyungMi groaned in annoyance. The 2 went to HongDae first to buy some clothes. They wouldn't possibly go out in uniform. 

They entered a ladies' clothes store and bought clothes for KyungMi. LuHan chose different types of tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes and even bags for KyungMi to try on. She was so shocked to see a pile of outfits that she has to put on. That store was a luxurious one, so the fitting room was big and there was a couch where LuHan could sit on and wait for KyungMi to come out. 

The first outfit that KyungMi wore was a spaghetti white dress. Her footwear were white flat shoes. She had a white ribbon on her hair and a silver white purse in her hand. She looked lovely in that outfit but LuHan didn't like it. She tried all the outfits, casual, formal, professional and others... But LuHan didn't like any. For like the umpteenth time of trying on clothes, it finally caught LuHan's attention. It looked so nice on her that LuHan was speechless. 

KyungMi laughed for the first time because of LuHan and decided to buy that outfit. She was about to pay for it until the cashier lady that the boy she was with already paid for it. She looked at LuHan and he just said,"What? I didn't do anything!". She smiled and went to him.

"Thanks~" she said as she leaned on him and he put his arms around her shoulder to pull her closer.

As expected, they were found in a men's store. LuHan watched KyungMi as she searched for an outfit that he would wear. He admired how cute she looked while finding an outfit that would fit him for their first and friendly date. He was quite surprised because he expected KyunMi to choose a much.. Stylish outfit. But nonetheless, he tried it on and it actually looked good on him.

LuHan looked at KyungMi and smiled,"How do I look?" 

"You look as ugly as ever, LuHan," KyungMi crossed her arms and smirked. 

LuHan laughed because she knew that she meant to say handsome. It was true. He was very handsome.

"I look even more handsome because you picked it for me," he winked.

KyungMi rolled her eyes and pushed him gently. The 2 were enjoying the first part of their date. Unknown to them, a certain boy was watching every single move they did.

"LuHan hyung... I'm sorry... But I think I love her... No matter what you do, no matter how close you both are.. She's mine."