Love Symptoms

Playful Love


Ken (VIXX) - In The Name Of Love

 

Rubbing her eyes, KyungMi sat up on her bed to find a note on her lap. She took the note and read it.

 

Morning Ice Princess! I'm going to the park. You better go there. I have something to tell you, show you.. I will kill you if you don't show up. 

- Oh Sehun

 

KyungMi frowned and mumbled,"Why'd you have to choose the park..? You can just stay here. Tsk... How troublesome...". She got out of her bed and went to take some casual but attractive clothes. KyungMi headed to the bathroom and washed up. In the midst of taking a bath, the door suddenly swung open, showing a just woken up Luhan. KyungMi screamed and immediately took the towel to cover herself.

"LUHAN! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She shouted.

LuHan's eyes widened as he stared at her from head to toe. "Never thought you had a nice figure..." LuHan smirked and crossed his arms.

"BYUNTAE!!!!!" KyungMi shrieked.

After that incident, the 2 walked out of the bathroom together with KyungMi glaring at LuHan. He raised a brow as he stared at her once again. "You going somewhere?" He asked, noticing that her clothes seemed to be for going out.

"I'm just gonna take a walk to the park... Don't try following me. Some privacy would be nice," KyungMi frowned.

LuHan crossed his arms and thought that she would be going out with someone, which was right. "You know.. We just met a few days ago but I can tell that you're a person who likes to stay at home..." He said.

KyungMi sighed and rolled his eyes. She ignored him and took her bag to get out of the dorm. LuHan groaned and went back to his dorm room.

Walking out of the school grounds, she headed to the park. She spotted SeHun sitting on a bench, facing Han river while drinking bubble tea. She approached him from behind silently and wanted to surprise him. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear,"Oh Sehun.".

SeHun's eyes widened slightly. He turned around and smiled when he saw her. "What took you long?" he asked as he handed her, her favorite bubble tea flavor. KyungMi took it and sat beside him.

"Why did you call me here...?" She asked as she slurped her bubble tea.

"No reason... Just wanted to get some fresh air with you..." SeHun said, keeping his sight at the river.

KyungMi looked at him in a peculiar way and he looked back at her. "What?" he raised a brow.

"Nothing... It's just... Unexpected..." She looked away and drank her bubble tea

The 2 walked around the park, not talking. The silence didn't feel awkward though. While walking around, someon was following them secretly. "No wonder you didn't want me to follow..." he whispered to himself. "I'm not allowing this...". He approached them casually.

"Yo sup SeHun! Hey there MiMi!" LuHan said, catching their attention.

SeHun frowned, he wanted some alone time with KyungMi. She, surprisingly, wanted some alone time too. "I told you not to follow me LuHan," she said and put her hands on her waist.

"And you think I'm obedient enough to follow your orders?" LuHan chuckled.

SeHun sighed and said,"Hyung... Can i have some alone time with her?".

Both LuHan and KyungMi was shocked at what he said. They weren't expecting him to say such a thing. Plus, it sounded a little love ish...

"What?!" SeHun looked at both of them.

LuHan put up a teasing smiled and said,"Our SeHunnie is growing up!".

KyungMi had a straight face on. She watched the HunHan couple argue over her. In the end, LuHan gave up and went back home. SeHun smiled slightly and continued walking. She followed him and drank her bubble tea. 

SeHun smiled as he looked up to the sky and thought,"I'll make this our first date...".


 

Author's note:
:< sorry if i didn't update for a long time... i got addicted to roleplaying xD well.. yeah... i'll try to update as fast as possible. sorry again.. forgive me T^T