Good luck & Bad luck

Playful Love


Henry - Trap


Eversince they started 'working', JiYoung kept on clinging on SeHun. JiYoung was also LuHan's wife for the project. It felt like HunHan exchanged partners. In the midst of eating their lunch, JiYoung wanted to feed SeHun but he kept on avoiding her. On the other hand, KyungMi, LuHan and XiuMin were discussing about the lack of red blood cells in one's body. BaekHyun was simply watching SeHun suffer as he ate in peace. 

The rest of the EXO members got along with their wives and gossiped about SeHun, LuHan, KyungMi, JiYoung, BaekHyun and XiuMin. The new rumour going around the F1 and E5 Class was about XiuMin having a crush on KyungMi as well. After hearing that rumour, BaekHyun sighed in relief which made the EXO members think of another rumour. BaekHyun likes KyungMi too. The said girl felt so stupid for the EXO members. Although, one of the rumours that they made up, was true.

"Ya KyungMi! Are you paying attention?" Xiumin snapped his fingers in front of her.

KyungMi blinked repeatedly before finally getting back to her senses. Meanwhile, SeHun, JiYoung and BaekHyun were talking about flight safety. 

"When on board, JiYoung needs to be with SeHun," JiYoung stated.

"Are you crazy?! Do you want a crash landing?!" BaekHyun slammed his papers on the table, finally tasting the irritation.

BaekHyun was instantly irritated of JiYoung. She was definitely annoying. SeHun stood from his seat and pushed XiuMin away so he could sit beside KyungMi. XiuMin rolled his eyes at the maknae's actions.

JiYoung frowned and stood up as well. She poured water over KyungMi's head causing everyone to be shocked. LuHan got splashed but only a little. The other E5 female students told her to stop but she didn't listen. JiYoung hit KyungMi's back. Soon, the latter exploded in anger and grabbed JiYoung's collar.

"MYOB YOU WOMAN!" she shouted and pushed her down on the floor harshly.

KyungMi sat back down and sighed. LuHan asked her what it meant and she said that it meant to Mind Your Own Business. SeHun rested his head on her shoulder and acted ever so innocent that anyone would think he's a baby. JiYoung was about to hit KyungMi again until XiuMin held her back.

"Stop it. KyungMi has anemia. Give her a rest," he said.

SeHun looked up at KyungMi and asked what it was.

"It's a decrease of red blood cells SeHun," she explained.

His eyes widened and he started getting worried of her. KyungMi told him that it wasn't that serious. She woulc take care of herself well. JiYoung sat beside LuHan and acted pitiful. But, she failed at making him comfort her. LuHan pushed her away and completely ignored her.

"Ya, LuHan hyung, you should treat girls properly," SuHo told him.

LuHan acted dumb and said,"She's a girl?!"

That caused everyone to laugh. ChanYeol gave LuHan a high 5 and BaekHyun was laughing crazily. Tao was busy feeding his 'wife'. Everyone wondered how they suddenly became so close. 

"You 2 should get married already," Chen said to Tao and his wife.

Out of the blue, KyungMi's vision started to become blurry. She slowly fell asleep on SeHun's shoulder.

"Symptoms of Anemia, feeling tired, looking pale, heart racing and short of breath... Definitely Park KyungMi," XiuMin stated while crossing his arms.

"Smart hyung!" Lay clapped softly, making his wife think he's cute.

SeHun glanced at the sleeping KyungMi and had a worried look. He didn't want KyungMi sick. LuHan looked at SeHun and said,"Don't worry, she just needs plenty of rest.. she didn't give birth, right?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" SeHun shouted, making XiuHan chuckle.

"Anemia usually happens when a woman gives birth," LuHan said.

SeHun scratched his nape, having a hard time understanding the medical information about anemia. The 3 decided to just bring KyungMi to the clinic to be taken care of by Kris.

 


 

Author's note:
Hellouuuuu... By the way, all those medical stuff are true ^^ Cause.. I have anemia xD Thanks to my gege, I know all these stuff. He's been taking care of me since we met. Best, best friend ever u.u 
I miss you ge~ T^T