A Small Date

Playful Love


K.Will - Day One


The 2 were found in a restaurant, eating countless number of food. 

"Say ahh..." LuHan said as he brought his chopsticks near .

KyungMi did as he say and he fed her a sushi. She thought of something mischievous. She told LuHan to do the same thing. But instead of feeding him the sushi, she fed herself. KyungMi laughed at LuHan's cute frown.

"I thought you were going to feed me," LuHan pouted.

"Wipe that aegyo. It doesn't work on me. Plus why would I feed you?" She said as she chewed on some bulgogi.

In the midst of eating, a waitress approached them and served them a small cake. The 2 were quite surprised because they didn't order one. Unlike LuHan, who was thinking why the waitress gave it to them, KyungMi already took a slice to eat.

LuHan looked at her and said,"Are you a girl?"

KyungMi frowned. "No. No. I'm obviously a boy. With short hair and a ."

For a second, LuHan thought dirty but he immediately shooed the thought away. KyungMi told him to just enjoy the food. At the other side of the restaurant, the same waitress approached a boy and said,"I have served them the cake Mr Oh."

The boy slightly bowed and thanked her.

"Don't tell me we're going to Namsan tower..." KyungMi looked at LuHan unbelievably. 

LuHan smiled and said,"Then I won't tell!"

KyungMi laughed and told LuHan to hurry. Despite her wealth, KyungMi never had a chance to visit tourist sights. She was locked up at home, studying. It was her first time to go out. She was no longer a home-school girl. She was free to go out on her own. 

When the 2 went in the cable car, both of their knees went weak.

"Scared of heights?" LuHan asked.

"Y-Yeah..." KyungMi replied, avoiding his gaze.

When you're in love, there are some tendencies where you would forget your fear for the one you love.

LuHan walked up behind her and gave her a gentle hug. She held his hands and smiled at his reflection seen on the glass of the cable car. 

"That's it... Let's put an end to this date"

They arrived at Namsan and walked around, enjoying the view. As time flew pass, the sun had set and the moon was going up, SeHun decided to take what's his, back. He was no longer hiding, he was comfortable following them behind.

"KyungMi ya, do you like someone?" LuHan asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not," she answered. 

"Me and SeHun?" LuHan said softly.

"What about you 2?" She tilted her head.

"No.. Nothing. Never mind," he put his arm around her.

SeHun couldn't take it. "Hyung! Grandma!"

KyungMi knew who it was and glared at him. "What do you want, ice boy?"

SeHun walked up to them with his hands in his pockets. "It's ice prince. Hyung, it's past her curfew."

"I have a curfew? Since when?!" KyungMi had a stupid face.

"Oh come one SeHunnie.. You're just jealous. Join the fun," LuHan said.

SeHun rolled his eyes and ended up joining their date. It was no longer a small.. Friendly date. SeHun and LuHan, who was and still are a couple, was now rivals when it came to KyungMi. SeHun asked if he could borrow KyungMi for a short while alone. LuHan didn't hesitate to let him do so. SeHun and Kyung!i separated with LuHan and walked around.

"KyungMi," SeHun called.

She looked at him and tilted her head, waiting for him to continue his sentence.

"Do you like LuHan?" He asked.

"What makes you think that?"

"I asked the question. Don't answer me with another question," SeHun crossed his arms.

She subbed and said,"Maybe. Maybe not. I already like a boy. Boys. I dunno."

SeHun let out a heavy sigh and forgot about the question. They rejoined LuHan and ended the day by eating in the spinning restaurant and at the love lock bridge.

HunHan <3 KyungMi

 


 

Author's note:
Tsk tsk tsk... Couldn't update last night because mom took my room keys... So.. Yeah. I'm grounded too... Haizz... Life is so hard lately ._. I miss Louiee and Gege T~T Oke. Sadness aside, I need my phone back... O.O P H O N E.