Fun at the Beach

Playful Love


GOT7 - A


 

It was their second day on Jeju Island. LuHan and SeHun were wearing typical summer clothes and so was KyungMi. They were informed that they would go to the beach that day. All the students gathered at the lobby with JaeShin and Matthew.

"Good morning ladies... And men. We're off to the beach in a few minutes. Our bus is on the way," JaeShin stated while facing the students with an anticipating smile.

LuHan was staring at KyungMi from head to toe. His mouth was hanging open at the sight of an innocent looking KyungMi. Out of the blue, he cracked a grin and said, "Hey, cutie, ready to go to the beach?" He nudged her shoulder lightly.
 
KyungMi looked back at LuHan like he was some stranger talking to her. She told him to quiet down, but instead, he shouted that she was cute. KyungMi gave his head a hard hit, causing the male to jerk forward. LuHan chuckled lightly, feeling a little embarrassed of what he just did. SeHun, who was watching them silently, crossed his arms and coughed to get their attention. The two idiots looked at him with a blank look. SeHun gave them a dumber look and just walked away.
 
JaeShin walked up to LuHan and KyungMi. He tapped his shoulder and said, "Mm.. Is he really hot headed?" JaeShin looked a little worried. Neither he nor Matthew knew how to deal with short tempered students.
 
Kaila butted in and said, "Don't worry Shinnie, That's just how they're originally are. You'll see how they're really like later at the beach." Both Luhan and KyungMi were confused of what the girl had just said. They were completely lost.
 
 
 
Just like what Kaila said, JaeShin did see the real SeHun, LuHan and KyungMi. Just by the shore was SeHun, giving KyungMi a piggyback. LuHan was trying to pull KyungMi off of SeHun's back. The three of them let out their happiest laughter msking the rest of EXO and E5 smile. SuHo stepped up and admired the scene in front of them. SeHun was finally smilling, LuHan finally had a real reason to be happy. Just because of one girl, Park KyungMi.
 
"Our maknae is smiling... Isn't that unbelievable?" SuHo faced the rest of EXO, who wasn't paying attention to him. The 'grandpa' frowned and glared at each EXO member.
 
ChanYeol was smiling widely as he watched KyungMi play with SeHun and LuHan. He glanced at SuHo and said, "That's my sister! It runs in the family! PARK KYUNGMI! MY LONG LOST SISTER!" He rushed to the three students near the shore and joined the fun.
 
SuHo was left there, jaw dropped down. He facepalmed himself and looked at the rest of the members hopelessly. To his surprise, he didn't see anyone anymore. He looked back at HunHan and KyungMi, and found everyone there, playing with the rest. He chuckled and gleefully joined them. JaeShin and Matthew watched the students from a distance.
 
"I miss being a high school student," Matthew smiled as he inserted his hands in his pockets, looking at JaeShin.
 
His friend grinned as he replied, "Who doesn't? Wanna be forever young?" JaeShin sent a silent message to Matthew by just using his eyes. Surprisingly, Matthew received the message and the two were running to the shore where the rest of the students were.
 
In the midst of having fun, the students heard loud gunshots. They looked to where the sound came from and found two men in suits, wearing sunglasses, gripping on a familiar female holding a knife. KyungMi's eyes rounded in horror. She was here. JiYoung. SeHun wrapped his arms around her, giving her a comforting hug. He her hair caringly trying to calm her fast beating heart. 
 
"What would've happened to you if dad's guards weren't around... Shh... It's fine... You're alive, aren't you? Where's the demonic KyungMi?" he pushed her to arms' length and showed a grin.
 
She absently laughed and wiped her tears away. KyungMi hit SeHun's shoulder for calling her demonic. LuHan came into the picture and defended SeHun. KyungMi looked at the two boys repeatedly, asking herself if they were gay for each other. LuHan and SeHun stared at each other for a moment untuk they pushed each other away, causing both of them to fall on the damp sand.
 
"So, we'll just have dinner and we're off to the amusement park tomorrow! Let's go?" JaeShin clasped his hands together as he announced to the students.
 
ChanYeol, with his arm around his dear wife, JiYeon, happily yelled, "Leggo EXO and E5!"
 
His best friend, BaekHyun was being piggybacked by his wife, MiNa, which was definitely disturbing the older boys. They told BaekHyun to be a gentleman but the latter simply ignored their words. MiNa said that it was okay since BaekHyun was very light. ChanYeol was astonished and tried carrying BaekHyun. Everyone laughted at the beautiful and happy scene. The boring aura was long gone.


 

Author's note:

I'm sorry ._.
Was busy christmas shopping and such...
T^T very very very sorry! Plus I'm working on a book.
A real one. Mom wants me to publish one..
So yeahh...