Oh Sehun's boyfriend side

Playful Love


BTS - Miss Right

 

"Hurry and show me that thing you were talking about on the note that you left this morning so that we can go straight home already," KyungMi said, whining a little. She was definitely not the outgoing type. She liked staying at home.

SeHun looked at her with a quite annoyed face and said,"Can't we eat first? I'm hungry.".

"MWO?! You drank bubble tea awhile ago yet you're hungry?!" KyungMi looked at SeHun with her eyes wide open, shocked at what he had said.

SeHun chuckled and smiled,"Yeah... Don't call me a pig, I just like to eat a lot".

KyungMi's mouth was open. She couldn't believe such a slim guy would eat a lot of food. Pushing that thought aside, she also felt hungry, so the 2 headed to McDonald's. 

As soon as they walked in, SeHun walked to the counter to line up. KyungMi followed him. He asked her what she'd like to eat and she told him that a Chicken Burger would be fine. SeHun noted her order in his head and told her to go find a seat. KyungMi did as she was told. 

KyungMi sat down on a 2-seater table. Right after she sat down, her phone vibrated. She took it out from her bag and checked what the notification was.

 

AnnoyingDeer_XiaoLu

KYUNGMIIII~~~~! Lulu baby misses you already~ Come home quick!

*IceKyungMi*

I don't know anyone with the name Lulu, especially a baby. Stop pestering me Luhan.

AnnoyingDeer_XiaoLu

Aww... You hurt my feelings T~T

*IceKyungMi*

Oh, stop it Luhan. SeHun's here, adios!

 

KyungMi sighed as she put her phone back in her bag. "Hope that idiot won't spam my Kakao..." She muttered.

Just then, SeHun came while holding the tray of food. He placed the tray on the table and KyungMi instantly took her burger. SeHun gave her a look and she just smiled nervously.

"At least a thank you would do.. Idiot," SeHun rolled his eyes and ate his food.

KyungMi smiled and said,"Ah, thank you for the food oh sehun!"

SeHun smiled slightly after hearing her words of thanks. He felt his heart melt a bit when he heard her say those simple yet caring words to him. Moreover, KyungMi was an ice princess like him.

The 2 only talked a little since they were focusing on finishing their meal. They finished at the same time which made them chuckle a bit.

"Where do you wanna go?" SeHun asked as they walked out of the restaurant.

KyungMi hummed in response. "I don't really know..." Just then, she saw people riding their bikes. SeHun noticed the way she stared at them. It looked like she never rode one before.

"Wanna go biking?" SeHun looked at her, smiling.

KyungMi looked at him with an excited face. "Can we? But I don't know how to ride one..." She looked down and pouted.

SeHun put an arm around her and said,"You can just ride with me. Or.. I can teach you".

KyungMi's cheeks turned red at the sudden skinship with SeHun. She somehow liked the feeling, so she decided to just ride with him instead. KyungMi and SeHun rented a bike. A red one to be specific. KyungMi sat behind SeHun. She grabbed his t shirt so that she wouldn't fall.

While SeHun was paddling, he stole a quick glance of KyungMi. "Hey, you'll fall. Hold on to me tight," SeHun said loud enough for her to hear. KyungMi gulped before hugging SeHun hesitatingly. SeHun grinned and felt so happy inside. 

"Guess I fell for her..." SeHun smiled mentally.

 

That night, SeHun and KyungMi were sitting on a bench, admiring the beautiful night sky. They talked about the stars while drinking bubble tea, again. SeHun was able to open up KyungMi's heart a little with that date of theirs. Out of the blue, SeHun stood up. KyungMi asked him why he did so. He simply smiled and looked at the river in front of them.

"I LOVE MINNIE MOUSE!" SeHun shouted while smiling widely.

KyungMi laughed at his childishness. "You love Minnie? Well..."

"I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE!"

The 2 laughed and sat back down. They looked at each other with smiles on their faces. KyungMi thought that SeHun really looked handsome that day. SeHun's smile didn't fade away so quickly because of a specific something that he was thinking of.

"Park KyungMi, do you not know that you're Minnie Mouse?"

 


 

Author's note:

Hellooooooouuuuu~~~~~ Mian if I update slow T^T I am still grounded so it's hard to write a story on mobile. That blinking thingy keeps on going up -.- I dunno why. Well anyways, I MIGHT update a LITTLE faster than before cause mom put some rules and such nonsense *blows a raspberry* well it's 3am. shee ya!