THE project

Playful Love


SHINee - Hello


"Good morning Class F1," their homeroom teacher greeted with a slight bow.

The students mirrored his movements and replied,"Good morning Mr Lee"

Mr Lee laid down the stack of booklets on the table and faced the class. "As you all know, we would be having a new project. The new project would be testing your comprimisation, your knowledge in sorting out stuff and finding your happiness..."

The students assumed that the project that they would be doing, would be very tough. But once they heard the name of their project, they turned into stone. Not having anything else to say. 

"The project is called 'Marriage 101'. It would last for a week. You would be getting a job too. You'll have to sort things out so that you will have time for your work, for your free time and for your spouse. It may sound very easy now, but trust me, it's not," their teacher explained.

"Then why are you married?" BaekHyun asked with an innocent face.

Everyone in the room bursted into laughter at BaekHyun's question. Their teacher ignored his dumb question and started giving out the booklets about that certain project. As expected, they started flipping the pages and reading what was in it.

"Those are the list of jobs that you may apply for and the stuff that you must do with your spouse," Mr Lee said. "You have the privilege to choose your own spouse. But like in reality, the male must propose to the female. A wedding ceremony would be conducted too. This project would affect 30% of your grades, so do well in it. Oh yeah, we would be doing this project with Class E5."

Just then, the door opened and students from E5 walked in. The F1 students gulped. They knew very well that most of their fangirls were from E5. LuHan and SeHun instantly turned their heads to KyungMi. They noticed the other's movements and stared at each other blankly.

"I'm proposing to her hyung, back off," SeHun thought.

"Oh saeng... May the best man win," LuHan smirked mentally.

The lunch bell rang and KyungMi packed her stuff before heading to the rooftop to eat her lunch. LuHan and SeHun followed her. The 2 were chatting normally while following her. But of course, their voices were not that loud. The 2 seemed to made and agreement.

"Ok hyung... Goodluck!" SeHun smiled.

LuHan returned the smile and approached KyungMi, who was already at the rooftop, eating her lunch. SeHun sighed and thought of what he should do if KyungMi accepts LuHan's proposal.

Meanwhile, at the rooftop, KyungMi and LuHan were having a small talk. LuHan had a smile on his face but KyungMi kept her poker face like usual. A few minutes passed and LuHan decided to finally do it. He knelt down in front of her and held her hand.

"Will you be my wife Park KyungMi?" he asked while looking straight in her eyes.

KyungMi's inner self was smiling and blushing. While keeping the stoic face, a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. LuHan smiled wide when he saw that. KyungMi looked away and blushed even more. She was about to accept him until a face appeared in her head.

She bent down so that she was on the same level as LuHan. KyungMi cupped his cheeks and said,"Mianhe LuHan... But I can't.... Well I'd love to... If only... He didn't exist..."

"Who didn't exist?" LuHan asked innocently.

"No one Luhan..." she smiled. "Just my first love"

LuHan nodded in comprehension. As an apology, KyungMi leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forehead. LuHan smiled at what she did. He got rejected, but the fact that she was kissing him, made his happiness shot up to 100%... Even beyond that.

A tear rolled down his cheek. He bit his lower lip and said to himself,"I really love her LuHan hyung... Why'd you have to marry her...?" And with that, he walked away, feeling heartbroken. He couldn't marry her.

 


 

Author's note:

Helloooooo~~~ O u O Missed meh? *slapped* xD lmao By the way, I like this chapter ^^ But I feel bad for SeHun xD he got the wrong idea.. T~T I feel so sorry for him But it's the story Sorry Hunnie XD
Anyways, please comment and subscribe :D
Baibai~