Nurse XiuMin

Playful Love


BTOB - My Girl



When they approached the clinic, they found a note on the door saying that Kris was out to eat chicken. 

"And he said chicken was not his style," XiuMin chuckled and walked in with SeHun, LuHan and KyungMi.

SeHun laid her on the clinic bed while LuHan and XiuMin began taking care of her. SeHun asked whether they knew what they were doing. XiuHan ignored him and wished he would remember the fact that they were taking the medical course for the project. LuHan asked XiuMin if they needed to inject the IV needle because XiuMin was the smartest in medical among the 3. SeHun's eyes rounded in horror when XiuMin took an injection.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" SeHun stopped him.

XiuMin glared at SeHun slightly and said,"She's sick. Don't you want her to be treated?" 

SeHun let go of XiuMin and the latter continued his work. KyungMi's eyes shot open when the needle pricked her skin. She asked what happened to her and XiuMin told her to remain calm. After XiuMin fixed the IV needle on KyungMi, the bell rang and the students were ought to go back to class. Kris walked in and saw the 3 boys and KyungMi.

"What are you rascals doing here?" he asked.

SeHun rolled his eyes at how Kris addressed them. LuHan told Kris what happened and the latter told XiuMin to stay while LuHan and SeHun go back to class. SeHun glared at XiuMin for a moment before walking out of the clinic. XiuMin had his innocent look pasted on his face.

"Ya, Kim MinSeok, why am I here?" KyungMi waved her hand which had the IV needle in front of XiuMin's face. 

XiuMin faced her and smiled,"You fell asleep on SeHun's shoulder just now during lunch. Your sickness is worsening."

KyungMi sighed and looked up the ceiling. "Will you be taking care of me the whole day?"

He shook his head and said,"Whole week."

Her eyes widened and she groaned. KyungMi wanted to lie down beside SeHun on his bed. XiuMin told her not to worry because SeHun would be sleeping in the clinic at night. That made KyungMi sigh in relief and XiuMin frown slightly.

"How's you and your wife?" KyungMi asked.

"Fine," XiuMin simply answered.

His wife was timid and didn't bother him like JiYoung does to LuHan and SeHun.  Minutes passed and both XiuMin and KyungMi fell asleep in the clinic. A familiar figure stood in front of KyungMi's bed with an injection in her hand. The injection contained cooking oil. She was about to inject it when XiuMin grabbed her hand tightly. She glanced at XiuMin and was shocked to see that he was still asleep.

(A/N: wow, awesome xiumin xD)

"Don't touch her..." he said in his sleep. His eyes abruptly opened and he gripped her hand tightly. "LEE JIYOUNG!" He shouted and snatched the injection from her. Swiftly, he was going to inject it on her but stopped right before the needle touched her skin. "I'm a nurse... I can't hurt people." he mumbled and backed away.

JiYoung smirked after seeing XiuMin stop his actions and exited the clinic. XiuMin was fuming in anger that he broke the injection he was holding. KyungMi started to wake up and she sat upright. KyungMi instantly noticed XiuMin' bleeding hand.

"XiuMin!" her eyes widened. "What happened?! Are you okay?!"

He turned his head to her lifelessly. His expression couldn't be recognized. It felt like he was dead but he wasn't. He walked up to her and hugged her. Slowly, the innocent XiuMin look started showing. "Stay by my side okay...? Stay if you want to stay alive..."

"XiuMin hyung... K-KyungMi...?"

 


 

Author's note:
Okay, let's be honest.. We all know that the one who said the last dialogue was no other than Oh SeHun xD It's obvious xD

And... Double update OMFG XD
First time doing a double update