First Impression

Playful Love


B1A4 - Beautiful Target



XiuMin took a blood test from KyungMi one last time. He was surprised that she was cured already. Indeed, Anemia occured because of JiYoung, XiuMin nodded his head at the thought.

'Nurse XiuMin' told KyungMi that she was cured and she hugged him in thanks for being such a great nurse when she was sick with Anemia. XiuMin smiled as he hugged her back. He wanted to freeze time and stay with KyungMi. But, he had to pull away. She wasn't with him, she was with SeHun. He didn't want to put his younger brother in a bad mood just to get what he wants.

"Kyungie~" A bright LuHan and SeHun went in the clinic. 

XiuMin was slightly surprised to see how happy SeHun was at the moment. 

"Kyungie! SeHun's-"

"My dad's coming to meet you," SeHun cut LuHan off which made the latter pout since he really wanted to tell KyungMi that.

They expected her to smile but instead, she was frozen. She didn't move at all. It took her a few moments before finally shouting a loud 'WHAT?!'. KyungMi was cold, yes, but she was very weak when it came to parents. SeHun told her not to worry cause his dad was different from others. His dad's personality would change based on the age of the people he was talking to.

In a few minutes, SeHun's phone rang. He took his phone out of his pocket and answered the call from his dad. It seems that his dad looked for SeHun in the dorms but couldn't find him. SeHun told him that he was in the clinic with KyungMi, LuHan and XiuMin. A few moments later, his dad entered his room in a suit.

KyungMi gulped and was about to walk away until she realised that the IV Needle was still injected in her hand. "Seriously...? she mouthed to XiuMin. The latter chuckled softly and apologized.

"Hey my son~ Is she your girlfriend?" his father pointed to KyungMi which made her eyes widen.

SeHun smiled and nodded. His father walked up to KyungMi and greeted her politely. He also introduced himself. He looked very friendly, but to KyungMi, he was still part of her fear.

"U-Um... H-Hi..? I'm K-Kyung-- P-Park KyungMi," she stuttered.

"You seem scared of me. Don't worry, I won't be devillish," SeHun's fathed chuckled. "So, Lee JiYoung did this to you?" he asked as he scanned XiuMin's notebook where he wrote down daily information about KyungMi's sickness.

"U-Uhh..."

XiuMin cut KyungMi off and said,"Yes dad."

"Dad?" she raised a brow at XiuMin who nodded in response.

"He wants us to call him dad," LuHan told her.

KyungMi looked over at Mr Oh who was frowning as he read the notebook. After he read it, he turned to SeHun and told his son that he did the right thing. SeHun's father knew about JiYoung cause she was the daughter that his son was supposed to marry a long time ago. Their arranged marriage was cancelled due to his son's reply. "I don't like her". His father contacted 2 of his First Class guards and ordered them to watch over SeHun and especially KyungMi.

Her ears perked up at the mention of her name. She said that what he was doing wasn't necessary but his father insisted. He said that she didn't know JiYoung well enough. He knew that Lee JiYoung was uncontrollable. He also ordered his guards to contact him immediately when they spot JiYoung

"Mr Oh...-"

"Dad"

"R-Right... Dad... I'll be fine. I don't want to bother you," KyungMi said.

LuHan and XiuMin sighed softly because KyungMi, calling SeHun's father, dad, makes it sound like SeHun and her were married. It hurt them a lot. Their head hung low and they just ignored their feelings.

"So.. KyungMi.. I'd like to get to know you more. I approve of you as my son's girlfriend," he smiled.

"Eh?!" KyungMi, LuHan and XiuMin abruptly shifted their attention to Mr Oh.

"But Mr- Dad... You just met me.. Are you sure... about that?" she asked.

"Why? You don't want to be his girlfriend?" his father asked.

"A-Ah no! I didn't mean it like that.." KyungMi said. She soon blinked at what she said, feeling confused of what was happening,

SeHun's father was just about to say something until the speaker .

"F1 and E5 students, Flight XOXO to Jeju Island will be departing 6 hours from now. Please finish packing your luggage"

 


 

Author's note:

=_=
So. Busy. Lately.
UGHHHHHHH... *dead* xD lol no
The picture has nothing to do with the chapeter. Don't chanyeol and Sehun look ADORABLEEEE?!?!?!? *fangirls*

^ forget that fangirl mode of mine.. --"