Ice Princess

Playful Love


EXO  - Growl [ K ]

"YA.. HYUNG... WAKE UP HYUNG! I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE FOREVER!" a young boy with silver hair hit an older boy who was lying down on his messy bed.

"Calm down SeHun ah... I'm up... In 5 minutes.." the older boy said in a weak and tired tone.

SeHun let out a heavy sigh and said,"Seriously BaekHyun hyung... If you weren't my close friend, I would've left you now."

BaekHyun smiled under the blanket and decided to wash up already, satisfied with what the maknae had just said. SeHun approached the rest of his friends who were already at the door, waiting for BaekHyun. 

"Don't forget the newbie today," the tallest among them said.

"I know that ChanYeol.. I'm already annoyed," SeHun replied, crossing his arms.

"D.O, can you entertain the new girl? I have some counsellor duties in the morning," their leader said.

"Sure SuHo hyung," the boy replied.

It took about 20 minutes till BaekHyun showed up, ready for school. EXO K then exited their dorm and met up with EXO M at the dorm grounds. From there, they would walk to their classroom together. As usual, the girl students were screaming because of them. Some of the EXO members were annoyed while some enjoyed it.

"LuHan, have you heard of the new girl? She'll be in our class," XiuMin, the oldest. whispered to his friend.

LuHan raised a brow and gave him a look. He was surprised to see XiuMin quite excited over a girl. LuHan knew that their class was a very high class. He then thought of the new girl to have great skills because she was put into their class.

"Good morning F1," Mrs Lee dropped her boooks on her table. "Now, all of you have heard of the new girl, am I right?"

"Yes.." the class chorused.

Like on cue, there was a knock on the door. The teacher said that it was unlocked and a beautiful charming girl stepped in. She was so charming that it felt like there were silver glowing dusts around her. Her aura felt.. nice.

"Good morning, my name is Park KyungMi. Daughter of the principal of the school. I am aware of your names, especially SeHun ssi. But I have never met you before. Do treat me well," she introduced calmly and formally.

LuHan lifted his head from the table and smiled. He expected her to be stiff and blushing, but instead, she had a stoic face. Not showing even a tiny bit of emotion.

"Well nice to meet you Ms Park, you may sit next to SeHun," the teacher said.

"Can I/she not?" both SeHun and KyungMi said in sync.

Mrs Lee blinked and said,"Well I'm the teacher. I must be followed."

SeHun groaned and looked out the window. KyungMi frowned as she made her way to her seat. She sat between SeHun and LuHan. LuHan rested his chin on his hand and stared at KyungMi.

"Please don't stare LuHan ssi," she closed her eyes, not even tilting her head to look at him.

"Drop the formalities ahjumma," LuHan continued staring.

Her eyes widened. She looked at him and said,"AHJUMMA?!"

LuHan smiled and nodded,"Yup! Ahjumma!"

KyungMi looked away and tried to calm herself. She was already frustrated on the first day. What a luck. A knock was heard and SuHo stepped in the class with some news.

"There will be changes in the dorm arrangements again. The good news is that the whole F1 class would live in the red dorm. But the bad news is that there would only be 2 students in one dorm unit," SuHo announced.

The students groaned and was devastated. Soon, SuHo began announcing the students who would be sharing the rooms.

"Lay and SuHo. XiuMin and Chen. BaekHyun and ChanYeol. Kai and D.O. LuHan and Tao.  SeHun and KyungMi." 

Tao sighed and said,"If only duizhang didn't graduate last year, I would've been roommates with him..." 

BaekHyun cracked a joke and the whole class laughed. Even though the joke was directed to Tao, he himself also laughed.

Their teacher let them off early to fix their dorm stuff. LuHan asked SeHun which dorm unit he was in and rejoiced when he found out that KyungMi and SeHun's room was right across his.

"I'm sleeping below," SeHun and KyungMi said simultaneously.

"What? No. I'm sleeping below. You're a girl. Sleep upstairs," SeHun reasoned.

"Tch, rock paper scissors, winner gets the bottom," KyungMi said.

SeHun agreed and they both played rock, paper, scissors. SeHun won and he joyfully lied down on his bed.

"I wonder why they nicknamed you Ice Prince if you're like this," KyungMi mumbled as she go up to her bed.

SeHun smirked and said,"You don't know how cold I can be... But it seems likes you're colder than me."

"Maybe I am," she replied.

"Ice Princess"

 


 

Author's note:
-.- First chapters are always so hard to write... I'm so... meh, I'm actually grounded so I'm using laptop... -.- sigh.. Well anyways, 1st chapter is quite boring is it...? .-. That's normal... I guess xD well whatever, I have to go. My mom will knock on the door soon and I need to hide my laptop or else she might take this one away too. See ya.