Chapter 24

A Friend Of Mine

At first Krystal is hesitant if she’s going to believe Amber or not. “Come on. Just turn around!” Amber half shouted. With a deep sigh, Krystal slowly turned her head and realized that her best friend is telling the truth.

She quickly looks at Amber with a big smile plastered on her face. “See I told you, it’s him.” Amber smiled back.

Without further ado, Krystal run towards him and began shouting Minhyuk’s name when he saw that he was already heading to the hotel’s exit. Accidentally she tripped at the carpet and fell on the floor. “Are you alright?” she heard a voice and looks up. Amber quickly moves to help Krystal get up, but when he saw Minhyuk’s hands and realizes the situation, she quickly move backwards and stay hidden.

She saw a hand that is being offered and its been a while that she was staring it so Minhyuk speak up again. “Hey, are you hurt?”

“Minhyuk?” Krystal said in awe

“Y-yes that’s my name. Do you want to get up?” Krystal quickly held onto Minhyuk’s hands and composes herself. Amber on the other hand, is looking at them from a far.

“T-thanks.” Krystal stuttered.

“Come on Hyuk, we need to head off to our schedule!” their manager shouted.

“So uhm... I’m going now. Nice to meet you. Be careful next time.” Minhyuk was ready to leave but Krystal grabs his arm.

“Minhyuk wait!”

“Yes?”

“D-don’t you r-remember me?” Krystal asked him with her eyes full of hope. Amber bit her lip and secretly praying that Minhyuk didn’t remember.

Minhyuk’s eyebrows furrowed as he tries to think deeply. Suddenly Krystal remembers the necklace that Minhyuk gave her. “This.” Krystal shows the pendant to him and his eyes widen upon seeing it.

“Krystal?!”

“Yes!”

“Oh God! It’s been a long time! How are you?” Minhyuk felt happy upon seeing his long time friend.

“I’ve been good, and happy. Especially right now.” The girl answered.

“Uhm... look, I really got to go. I-I have a schedule. Can we meet some other time?” Minhyuk suggested. Krystal nodded and gave her number to him. “Alright, I’m gonna call you when I have time.”

“Okay. I’ll wait for it.” Krystal said and waved at them once he saw Minhyuk getting inside the car.

 

“So?” Amber walks beside her best friend bringing their bags with her. Krystal turns around and flew her arms around Amber’s neck. The other girl was a bit surprised by the action but she also returned the hug afterwards.

“This is one of the happiest days in my life!” Krystal said as she hugs her best friend.

Amber can only smile upon hearing Krystal’s words. “Now now, can we get something to eat? I’m starving.” Amber said as she slowly let go of the hug.

“Call! My treat.” Krystal happily said.

“Whoah. This is so not you.”

“Yah. Do you want to eat or not?”

“Of course! Who can’t say no to food? Especially when it’s your treat?” Amber said while walking beside Krystal.

Krystal smiled. She holds her phone closely to her chest. “I can’t believe that I just exchanged numbers with him.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short and I'm sowwy.