Forbidden Love

One Shot Dumping Ground
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[UKISS]

 

Knocking on his lover’s door, Eli smiled as he waited. They were supposed to go swimming, and it was going to be fun. The newly turned vampire knew that humans didn’t usually hang out with his kind, but Alexander had learned to trust him. There wasn’t anything to be worried about. Peeking through the hole in the door, he saw him saying goodbye to his animals before grabbing his towel and walking out the door. He opened the door and kissed Eli, smiling. “I’m ready. Let’s go.”

 

Eli grinned at him, then used his power to rush to the beach. It was going to be fun. They spent time hanging out and playing around in the water, the cool liquid feeling good on their skin. After about an hour in the water, Eli decided to make out with him. Alexander tasted good, and it wasn’t the same way he had tasted others. He was completely different, because  it wasn’t tasting blood. 

 

Trailing kissed down Alexander’s neck, he heard the mixed blood human curse quietly. That was even more of a turn on, and Eli had to fight against the drive to bite him and take Alexander into eternity with him. Lifting his face to inspect his work, he grinned at the dark mark he had created on his lover’s skin. 

 

“What?” Alexander smirked at him, curious. He kissed him gently, and as he did so, Eli smelled something else. Something irresistible. Taking a deep breath, he tried to think about something else. His sensed didn’t matter right now. He could ignore it. 

 

Taking another shaky breath, he felt the feeling to bite and devour overcoming all other senses. He couldn’t fight it, and backed away from Alexander. He was staring at a cut on the human’s neck that was drawing his attention strongly. He was regaining control of himself when Alexander kissed him and pulled him closer. Eli felt as if he was being smothered, and couldn’t take it any longer. Biting down on Alexander’s neck, he began to draw the blood out. His eyes changed to gold and he knew it was over. He couldn’t stop himself. Alexander began to feel what was happening to him and thrashed around, pulling away. Eli fought him, pulling him under the water and continuing to the life out of him. Alexander became weak, shaking. Eli knew he couldn’t stop himself, even though he was killing his lover. It was too much. He continued to draw the blood out of him, and Alexander finally fell into his arms, limp. Eli’s eyes turned back to normal and he realized what he had just done. Screaming in agony, he pulled Alexander to the shore and tried to revive him. He tried everything, but it was too late. Shaking his head, he sobbed, holding the body of the one man in the world who truly understood him and loved him.  He sank to the ground, unable to do anything else. 

 

While he lay on the sand, he felt the presence of someone else. Turning to see who it was, he saw a man in a black hooded robe. The man held his staff out to Eli, pointing it at him. “Eli, because you killed an innocent that you loved, you will no longer be allowed to enter any natural body of water. It was a direct violation to the code, and you knew that. If you enter the water again, it will destroy you, but you will not die. Now go and live with your mistake and curse.” The man disappeared after that, along with Alexander’s body, leaving Eli kneeling on the sand, alone in his grief.  

 

 

Eli walked out to the edge of the water, looking at the waves. It had been two hundred years since he had been cursed to never enter the ocean, and it had taken a toll on his health. He knew that it wasn’t simply the curse that was bothering him, since he had become used to staying out of the water. His problem was that it brought back too many memories. He hadn’t meant to kill Alexander, but the guilt was going to follow him for the rest of his life. That was why he stayed by himself, living off of the animals he could catch and kill. He had never been the type of vampire that wanted to kill humans, and he was better off alone. He hated being a vampire, and wished that he could change that he had even gone out of his house the night he had been turned. Now he would live forever all alone, without anyone to talk to. He was lonely. 

 

Sitting down on a rock, he stared at the waves. There wasn’t a day that passed in which he didn’t think of the lover he had killed. He was a monster. The waves crashed against the rocks, and Eli could feel the angry mood from the water itself. A storm was coming in, which would fit his dark mood perfectly. 

 

He became so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn’t notice that someone was watching him quietly. “You know, if you stare at the water for too long, your eyes will begin absorbing all of the salt. That’s why people go home after with red eyes, when they haven’t even been in. It’s bad for your skin, too.” 

 

Eli jumped, startled. He wasn’t sure if he was just hearing things or if someone was actually there. He listened carefully, curious and confused. “Is someone there?” He asked the question warily. He heard a high pitched laugh in response, followed by a splash. 

“Yes, I’m here. Why don’t you come join me?” Now that he paid closer attention, Eli knew that the voice was from a man. “You’re a big strong guy. You could come out and play.” 

 

The stocky vampire sighed, slightly irritated, but still curious. He hadn’t heard a human voice in two hundred years, so it was throwing him off. “No, I can’t. Who are you?” He searched the water, but didn’t see anyone. Still not spotting anyone, he shook his head. He was finally going insane. 

 

“My name’s Kevin. You’re really hot, so you should come out here and get in. Water might cool you off, or I could heat you up...” Eli finally saw this ‘Kevin’ emerge from around a rock, shirtless and pale. Eli had to admit that he was good looking, but he still wouldn’t go out into the water. He would die. 

 

“I don’t feel like it,” Eli mumbled, staring at Kevin. The mysterious man was grinning at him, and Eli had to admit that he looked very cute. “Okay, I’m not getting into the water, but where the hell did you come from?” 

 

Kevin laughed again, cocking his head. “I’ve been here for a few years now, watching you. I’m just now speaking to you. What’s your name?” 

 

Eli looked confused. “My name’s Eli. I live here alone…I’ve never seen you here before…Kevin.” He smirked at the other man. “And I’m not going in the water. That’s final.”

 

Kevin stuck out his lower lip, pouting. “Are you sure? It would be fun. Come on!” He splashed at Eli, who yelled and jumped back.

 

“Stop. I said I’m not going out to the water, so stop bothering me about it,” Eli stood up, irritated. “Don’t bother me again. You’re trespassing, anyway. Go away.” He glared at the pretty man before stalking back to his house. He didn’t need this. 

 

 

The next few days passed, and Eli was beginning to become curious. He hadn’t seen anyone for so long that he had to admit that he was lonely. He began dreaming about Kevin, but each time he did, he would go out to the water and end up killing the other man, along with himself. He didn’t want that to happen in real life, and always woke up in a cold sweat. Now he was staying up constantly, since he really didn’t need to sleep, anyway. He only did it because he enjoyed it. Now he wasn’t even enjoying it, falling into the same nightmares of either seeing Kevin or Alexander. He really didn’t want to see the lover he had killed. He could never heal from it. 

 

Walking into his kitchen, he finished eating the rabbit he had killed at dawn. His mind continued to wander to the trespasser, so he sighed and walked back out to the water. He may as well have someone to talk to. “Are you around, you mysterious trespasser?” He called out to the water, halfway hoping that Kevin had moved on to someone else to bother. He frowned when he noticed that he was wrong. Kevin was coming back his way, and Eli cocked his head at the way the man was moving. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter