Chapter 7

You and I {Completed}
It was lunch time and Hebe was with her friends. She was looking for Jiro but was unable to find him. And Hebe's restlessness did not escaped Justin.

"Are you waiting for somebody?" Justin asked.

"Yes,there was this new guy in school and he is a Senior.I told him,he can join us for lunch." Hebe said. "But I can't seem to find him."

"Interested are you?" Ashley .

"Not in the way you think." Hebe said. "I just want to be a friend to him." as she looked out and finally spotted Jiro in the crowd. She got out and went to him.

Justin looked at them together. Somehow ,it gave him an uncomfortable feeling. He knows that he is only a friend now to Hebe,but he always hope that he will be more than friends to her ,when she is ready. He always took care of her, and now to learned that she is interested in some other guy troubled him.

Hebe finally saw Jiro as she approached him. He smiled at the sight of her.

"Jiro ,I have been waiting for you." Hebe said. "Come on,I want you to meet my friends." as she took his hand.

"Are you sure about this." Jiro asked.

"Yes, I want you to get to know them." Hebe said.

Justin noted Hebe's hand on Jiro as jealousy ate him up.He looked at him. He did not know that he is Chinese like Hebe,maybe that is what the attraction all about ,or Hebe just have a soft spot for him because they are from the same race. Somehow the knowledge made him more accepting of him,as he smiled.

"Jiro,this Justin,Ashley,Vanessa and Zack." as Hebe introduced her friends. "And this is Jiro."

Everybody smiled at him and said hello as they looked at him. Ashleey smiled and looked at him,and then turned at Hebe,

"You did not tell me that he is this hot." Ashley whispered to Hebe.

Hebe smiled. "I hardly notice that." she said.

Vanessa also looked at him weirdly,but Zack arms went around her before she can say something.Zack make sure that Jiro understood that Vanessa belonged to him,just like any new guy who they happen to meet.Jiro just smiled at them.

"I have to go," jiro said."I'll see you later." and then he was gone.

" Hebe he was hot, and you never told him until now." Ashley said.

"I hardly knew him myself." Hebe said. "But he is really nice. He is going to teach me Chinese."

Justin just nod his head in acknowledgement. He does not think ,he like that idea,that Hebe will be spending more time with him. As long as he does not make any move on his Hebe,he thought, then everything is fine.

That afternoon as they shared the ride back home, Hebe shared a laugh with Jiro as they talked about her friends.

"So what do you think of my friends?' Hebe asked.

"They are nice,and friendly." Jiro said."That Zack is quite possessive of his girl."

Hebe laughed. "He is always like that if there is a new guy. But Ashley thought you are hot."

"Yeah,are you sure? She is cute,but not my type." Jiro said bluntly.

"Yeah,she is very pretty and quite popular in school." Hebe said.

"Yes,she looked like the cheerleader type."Jiro said "And they are not my type of girl."

"Hey, I am a cheerleader." Hebe said. "What do you have against me?"

"Well you are not the typical cheerleader." Jiro said. "You are different. You are different from them."

Hebe does not know whether to be happy with his comment or get insulted.
As she stared at him and Jiro smiled back at her with a naughty smile. Hebe pouts and looked out at the window.

"Come on are you mad at me now ?" Jiro asked still with a smile on her face.
"I'm sorry if I offend you and your friends. I am just stating my opinion here. I have nothing against a cheerleader. I think they are pretty,sensitive and well y.In fact I like a certain cheerleader."

Hebe looked at him and smiled. "That's the truth." Hebe said. "Alright I am not mad at you now." and before she knew they are in front of their house as she got off and waved at him...he liked a certain cheerleader....she wonder who it was...