Summer

You and I {Completed}
Graduation was over and Jiro was preparing for his trip back to Hongkong.Hebe was likewise excited for him.She wished she was going with him,and experienced a brand new things.Discovering something ,that might have link from her past.She knows,she is going to miss him.A month without Jiro seems a very dreary thought.

"Will you think of me,while you are there?" Hebe asked.

"Of course,I will be thinking of you everyday,every night and every hour and minutes." Jiro said"I'd rather stay here with you than go." as he stared at her.

"Will you see her?" Hebe asked

Jiro looked at her,"Who?" Jiro asked

"Your ex.Are you going to see her?" Hebe said.

"Probably not.Are you gonna be mad if I see her?" he asked.

"Maybe hurt but not mad."Hebe said."You still like her?"

"Of course not,I have you now.You are the one that I love Hebe,don't forget that." Jiro said.

"I don;t know,I am afraid,I have this feeling."Hebe said."What if she still likes you?"

"It is not going to change anything.You are still the one that I want." Jiro said,as he kissed her cheeks and hold her hand,and then he felt the wetness on her cheeks,as he hugged her.

"It is going to be only for a month or so,I will come back before the school starts.I promise you ,I will be a good boy and I will be faithful to you." Jiro said as he wiped away the tears in her eyes."I will really miss you."

"I love you Jiro,please always remember that,and I will be waiting." Hebe said. as she look at his eyes.

A week after,then Jiro left for Hongkong with his parents, as Hebe cried in her room that night.She was left with nobody in their town,because most of her friends went to vacations with their families.She was counting the days,and hours he would come back.

The flight from New york to Hongkong was long and tiring.It was nice again to see,the old familiar places.But this time,he can't be happy as he thought he will be.He has been missing Hebe already.And he have to stay here for a month,he wondered,how long he will be able to take,before he hopped up to the next plane to go back home in Connecticut and see Hebe...again...