The Truth

You and I {Completed}
Hebe woke up in the middle of the night with a bad dream.She was sweating profusely and she was shaking.She have a vision of a village from one of the book that she read and she found herself in one of the houses and as she open the door to greet her Mom and Dad ,there was another older couple with no faces in them...Hebe tremble at the thought.

The next morning was Saturday,Jiro will be back home from his dorm today,and they are set to meet in the afternoon.The memories of her dream lingers the whole day,until she met Jiro that afternoon.

"So how's school?" Jiro asked."How does it feel to be a Senior?"

"A lot more fun than I thought it will be,but I missed you a lot." Hebe said."How's NYU and being in the adult world?"

"Uhmm better and the city is lots of fun." Jiro said."My room mate is nice and lots of fun."

"I hope you are not partying a lot without me." Hebe said

"No I don't party at all and if ever just because Calvin took me." Jiro said."But I swear no girls involved." as Jiro put his hand in oath.

Hebe laughed."Don't worry I trust you enough." Hebe said."Jiro can I ask you something?" her face suddenly all serious now.

"I am going to ask my parents today about my real parents and real family.Can you help me find them if ever?" Hebe asked.

"You know I will do everything for you Hebe.I will help you find your real parents if that is important to you." Jiro said.

"It is important to me to know them." Hebe said."I just want to know them."

"And what will you parents now will feel about this?" Jiro said.

"I don't want to hurt them but I know I have to do this." Hebe said...

That night after eating dinner as the three of them are gathered in the family room.Hebe gathered all her courage to ask them.

"Mom,Dad,can I ask you something very important." Hebe said.His face serious

"Yes,what is it?" her Mom asked.

"Who are my real parents? Do you know them?" Hebe asked looking at both of them.

Both of them looked surprised as they looked at each other.Mr Madison nodded his head as he looked at his wife.

"I know one of these days you will be asking about them.We tried to be ready and tried to tell you earlier but we don't have enough courage to tell you,but now I think is the right time.You are almost an adult and of age now and you have the right to know." Mr Madison continued.

"We never met your real parents but your parents have come in hardened times and was forced to give you up.We got you from an orphanage in China in one of their province." he said.

"But do you have any name of my parents or any record at all?" Hebe asked

"As far as I know ,your parents just left you outside the orphanage,so they never have any record of your parents." Mrs Madison said."But your Mom made you a beautiful embroidered blanket with your name on it."

"Can I see it?" Hebe asked.

Mrs Madison went in their room and came back with a baby;s blanket and sure enough her name was embroidered there.Her Mom gave her the blanket as Hebe and hugged it in her arms as her tears flowed.Somehow the warmth of that blanket is the only memories of her real mother....Mrs Madison took Hebe in her arms and cried with her.Her baby is hurting and she cannot stand it.

"I am sorry Hebe.We did not tell you sooner.Even if your real parents are not with you,we tried to give you the love and the care that you needed." Mrs Madison said.

"Mom,I am sorry too.I am so thankful that I have you as my parents,you have been very good to me and I love you very much.But you know that I have to ask about them." Hebe said.

"I know and if you ever seek them out,know that we are here always supporting and loving you as always." Mrs Madison said.

"Mom,Dad,I can't thank you enough for all the things that you have done to me and to support me on this,I am so thankful," Hebe said as she wiped the stare in her eyes.

That night as Hebe lays in her bed,she took the baby's blanket that her real Mom have given to her.She hold it in her arms as she went to sleep peacefully.....