Chapter 20

You and I {Completed}
Hebe graduated from her course without much of a hitched.Jiro came back to States for her graduation and they are only too happy to see each other again.But Jiro's trip has to be cut short because of some problems in their office,and Jiro was left with no choice but to go back to Hongkong right away.

Hebe was so disappointed but she knew she have to understand his position.They will have more time in the future she hoped.But unknown to Jiro ,she have already applied as apprentice and training to an international organizations where she will get to travel to different parts of the world,and to help up countries in their health situations.She have already submitted all her necessary papers and was already interviewed,she was just basically waiting for their reply,if she got the position or not.

Days went by and Hebe stayed home and waited for the news.She just basically hanging out with her friends,most of them graduated from school already and some got jobs already.The only one that is on school is Vanessa who was taking a medical degree.Zac graduated but contemplating entering into a law school.Ashley is now a model and Justin is now working in New York in one of the company that deals with stocks and bonds.

Hebe have already lost hope that she got a the job,after weeks of waiting, when one afternoon,she found the much awaited answer to her application as she jumped with joy for she got accepted.She could not believe it.She will be having orientation and briefings in New York for three months and then she will know when she will be assigned.

She called her Mom and Dad to share the news and although they were happy for her,they are also worried for they don't like the traveling part in her job.But they congratulated her and wished her the best for her new job.She called Jiro that night to share the news.

"Guess what,I got accepted.I am no longer unemployed college grad." Hebe said to Jiro over the phone.her excitement can be felt through her voice."I got it.I have a job with WHO ,although we just sort of a branch or something.But yup I will be working in a worldwide organization."

"Uhmmm,and what are you suppose to be doing there missy?" Jiro asked.

"I applied for some sort of apprentice,you got to travel to different cities of the world conducting studies and research about people's health issues." Hebe said."Sounds interesting and quite heroic ,isn't it?"

"Isn't it dangerous?And I don't want you traveling all over the world,all alone,it is too dangerous.It is alright if I am there to protect you." Jiro said.

"You are sounding like my parents.Don't worry I can take care of myself." Hebe said.

"Maybe I should just marry you and keep you home with me ." Jiro said.

"Hey if you're idea of marriage is to cage me in the house then I am not going to marry you after all." Hebe said."You sound like a chauvinistic pig.And I hate that."

"All right,alright I am just worried about you.If I don't worry about you that means that I don't care and I don't love you which is the opposite case.I happened to love you very much Miss Hebe if you will care to know." Jiro said.

"Really,uhmmm somehow I would love to hear more what do you have to say about that." Hebe said as she giggled."Do you know how much I missed you?"

"Uhmmm really you missed me...just how much,,enough to hop on the plane and come and visit me now?" Jiro said.

"I wish I can do that.But I have orientation for three months in the city and then I will know where I am off to.And too bad it will start in a week's time." Hebe said.

"What a bummer,I just got the chance of asking you and you have this thing ,Well not my lucky day I guess." Jiro said in resignation."When you get a break,promised me you'll come and visit me? You are now an adult after all."

"Alright when I get a break,I might even just surprised you so you better not have anything hidden somewhere there Mister or you will be in big trouble." Hebe said.

"You know I have been faithful to you all these years.You are the only one for me."Jiro said.

"Good answer,." Hebe said as she laughed."I love you ,only you for me."

"Really,that is good to hear after a busy day." Jiro said."I love you too.Take care of yourself for me."

"I will and you too,Take care." Hebe said as they hang up.Little did Jiro knew that Hebe have some surprise coming his way.....thanks to her parents.... as a smile came in her face.