Epilogue

You and I {Completed}

It was a cool June morning.The air is cool and crisp,the sun is up in the sky.The sky is blue with white clouds forming different shapes,like a cotton candy in pure white ,floating and moving around.The trees sway with the winds and the birds are singing melodious hymn.The grass in the ground are wet with the morning dew.

People are busy walking back and forth getting ready for the big event.The bride has arrived and the groom is by the garden in the man made gazebo waiting for his bride.The venue is almost full,their parents,friends and classmates seated as they anticipate the march of the bride to the waiting groom.

Jiro is wearing a white tuxedo.Tiny sweats appear in his forehead not because of the heat but more so because of excitement and anxiety.Today is the most important day of his life.Today,he is going to take the vow of his love to the only girl he has ever love,Hebe.He can't wait for this moment.Finally Hebe is his to love and to hold till death do them part.

And then the bridal march came as Hebe walked in her white dress.Hebe looking so beautiful and radiant as she walked in the aisle.There are two men on her side,her adoptive Father and biological Father who has traveled all the way from China.Both of them standing tall and proud of her.Her hair is down long and flowing ,black and shiny with a little curls and tiny white flowers on each strands.The veil is long and trailing as the wind blew.Her eyes bright and sparkling with a shy smile in her red lips.Her heart is beating faster and wilder,like it cannot wait for this big event in her life.

And then she can see Jiro waiting for her in the altar.He stared and smiled at her,as she smiled back at him .His eyes shows a lot of affection and lots of love to the girl that was walking.His eyes misted at her sight.

Finally Hebe reached her destination and that to be in Jiro's side for the rest of their life.Hebe gave a kiss to both her fathers and then Jiro bow before them as he took her hands and then her arms as they were linked together .Their eyes never leaving each other and their heart beating together as one......finally after a long journey,Jiro and Hebe has found each other to love and to hold forever.....

===============================================================
Thanks to everybody who read and supported this fan fic and most especially to Kristine....Thank you for not giving up and for following up all my Dongtian stories.I love you girl....And for you I dedicate this story....Without you this story will not be possible....