The Search

You and I {Completed}
The next morning,when Hebe came down for breakfast,her Mom and Dad was there as they looked at each other when she walked in.She found folders and envelopes on the table as she looked at both of her adoptive parents.

"This is all the papers that we have from the adoption agency.Maybe it will help you find your own parents when the time comes." Mrs Madison said."I kept up all the papers and the files,even the pictures of you, that they send us ,during the process."

"I am sorry Mom,Dad,I don't really want to look for them right now.I just want to know where did I came from." Hebe said."I still want you to be my parents in every sense."

"Of course,we will always be here for you.You will always be out baby girl." Mr and Mrs Madison said as both of them hugged Hebe and cried.They wiped their tears and smiled,now that they have better understanding of their feelings with each other.

The last year of Hebe's high school life has been very busy with lots of extra curricular activities.Jiro likewise was also busy with his studies in NYU.They went on with their life with not much of complications.Hebe have stopped asking about her real parents and she stopped looking for them

Hebe went to Columbia and took up International Health and Studies.There she went on her extensive studies about her birth country.She even learned the language with much love and pride than before.And Jiro cannot be even prouder than her.

Jiro graduated ahead of Hebe and after graduation,his Dad gave him a job which is based in Hongkong.He does not really want to leave Hebe but he knows this is in preparation for their future.And Hebe was so sad to be away from him.Jiro has been her pillar of strength and her knight in shining armor.He is always by her side in times of needs.

They met a night before Jiro have to leave for HongKong.As they are walking in the city hand in hand after a dinner in their favorite restaurant.

"I am gonna miss you." Hebe said."I have nobody to go out with ,and nobody to hear my problems at all."

"You can still call me all the time.I'll visit you here and you can come and visit me there.Give me two years and I'll come back for you to collect you as my bride." Jiro said.

"Are you sure about that? I know there are a lot of pretty girls in Hong kong,what if they went after you?" Hebe asked.

"I'll tell them I have a girlfriend already who I love very much and her name is Hebe.How is that?" Jiro said with a teasing smile."What if one of those preppy boys come after you? Will you turned them down?"

"I'll tell them that I have a boyfriend who is super cute who I happen to love very much and his name is Jiro Wang." as she said with a smile of victory.

"Uhmmm good enough for me." Jiro said."But to make sure that you will be mine,cause I really would hate it if I lose you.We have been together for so long and I don't intend of losing you along the way." as he went down on his knee in the side walk and took a box in his pocket.

"Miss Hebe Madison will you marry me?" Jiro said.His action was so unexpected and Hebe was caught in surprised as Hebe teared at the sight of him in his knee.

"Oh Jiro,of course I'll marry you.I will be too happy to marry you." as tears rolled in her eyes.

Jiro stood up and put the ring on her finger,and before they knew it, the people around them clapped their hands in agreement.Hebe blushed in excitement and happiness. And then in the middle of the crowd,Jiro kissed Hebe on the lips as a seal of their promise....they hugged after the kiss.And tomorrow they have to part..only for a short time....for they knew that they are destined to be together forever....