Hong Kong

You and I {Completed}
A/N- sorry for not updating this story.I was so caught up with something else,but for now,I will updating this and my other stories,every week or more.
I have to read and do some research about Hong Kong first for I have never been there,although I heard so much about the place.I reread of what I have written so far,and it sort of kick my DongTian love for this two special people..my dream team...I guess this two is sort of Against All Odds...story.
--------------------------------------------------------------
That night Jiro picked up Hebe and her parents from the hotel where they are staying.They were booked in the Hong Kong Island with a good view of the city from the outside.The city looked majestic with beautiful ,multitudes of lights that flicker at nights.You can see hundreds and thousands of people all around.The big malls and all of commercial establishment and some remnants of British rules in this great place.

"Do you know that Hong Kong means Fragrant Harbor in English?" Jiro told Hebe as he looked at her.She looked so pretty today with her medium length brown hair that seemed to frame her beautiful ,small face.She looked so young and yes so cute and adorable.

Hebe shook her head."I never knew that this place can be so awesome.No wonder you talked about this place all the time and how much you miss this place." Hebe said."I am sure you have a lot of fun memories in this place."

"But today is more special cause you are here with me.I'll make you love Hong Kong as much as I love this place." Jiro said.

"Really,you'll make me love Hong Kong.Let us see.But I think I love the place already." Hebe said.

"Ah you are so easy.it is not even fair for I worked so hard in planning your stay here memorable." Jiro said as he smiled and pouts.

They stopped in tall building as,Jiro ushered them in inside.They went to this lavish lobby as they took the elevator all the way to the top of the building. Jior's family apartment is on the top floor where you have a good view of the opposite island.It is sure nice to look at outside in the porch and just looked out at the city.They sure are lucky to be living in such place.

Jiro's parents are waiting for them.Jiro's Dad dressed formally and so is his Mom.It is a good thing that Hebe opted to bring a really nice dress for those formal dinner at night,and also brought with her a nice sandals.They greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks and a hug like she already belonged in the family.They shook hands with her parents.

The Madison was quite impressed with the city itself and also with the grand style the Wang family lives.Although they have pretty comfortable life,but they never lived this grand.The apartment was designed perfectly,beautiful but with a homely feeling,not like studio or a museum,although one cannot ignore the expensive decorations inside.They have maids and a butler to help them in the house.

The dinner was special with lots of foods.It is quite a tradition for Chinese to fill their tables with lots of good foods for they bring forth good luck,happiness and good health.There were so many things so fascinating in Chinese cultures that made Hebe to want to dig for more.

They have a nice dinner,eating and talking and telling stories about Jiro and Hebe when they were young,which some of them made them laugh.It sure nice to have the two families together,as Jiro looked on.

After dinner,the older couples went to sit on the living room and talked while Jiro pulled Hebe to the porch to have her look at the view outside.

"This is beautiful,no wonder you can't forget this place." Hebe said.

"No you are more beautiful than all of this." he said."I am happy that both our parents get along fine.I cannot ask for more.And I am so happy that your parent brought you here to spend vacation time with us.You are right,they really love you more than anything else."

Hebe said."Yes,that is why I am grateful,and sometimes I felt guilty for wanting more for my life." Hebe said.

"What do you mean?" Jiro asked.

"Jiro I don't know how to say it,but I have this thing in me,I have this need in me to know more about myself,about my blood families and the place where i came from.Is it wrong to feel this way?" Hebe said.

"No it is not wrong and I do understand." Jiro said as he hugged her closer."You have the right to know this things,though I cannot guarantee that it can be pleasant."

'I just want to know my real parents,and being here made me wonder if they are here or somewhere out there,or i maybe bumping into them and I don't know anything about them."Hebe said.

"Don't think so much about it for now,we will think of something." Jiro said."So are you ready for tomorrow,I'll introduce you to my friends tomorrow and we get on hanging and shopping on the mall.How do you like that."

"It sounds fun,I am ready for it." as she smiled at him.Knowing her parents will surely come in due time....