Hongkong Here I Come

You and I {Completed}
Jiro was in the airport in the early Sunday morning.Hebe's flight will be here in an hour and Jiro cannot contain himself.He missed her.It has been weeks,since he last saw her.He just wants to hug her and just hold her in his arms.But it is gonna be weird since her parents will be with her.

He bought a cup of coffee while waiting for her.He have so many things planned for them to see already.To be with Hebe in the place that he consider home will simply be magical.he can't wait for it.

Finally,the screen showed the flight's arrival.Her plane have already landed,as Jiro hurried up to the waiting area for the arriving passengers.he scanned,one by one,wanting not to missed out Hebe and her family.And finally,he can see her hair and then her face ,as they ran to meet each other and hugged each other.Hebe's parents can only looked and smiled to both of them.

"How was your flight?" Jiro asked."You must be tired."

"Yeah,it was such a long flight.But I can't wait,because i know I'll be seeing you." Hebe said."Mom and Dad are there."
as they walked to her parents.

"Hello are you .How's the flight?" as Jiro shook hands with them

"Yeah,it was quite long but a pleasant one.So how's your vacation so far?" Hebe's Dad asked.

"So far it has been good,but it gonna be great cause Hebe is here.Thank you Sir,Mam for coming over." Jiro said.

"Well,we haven't really have a vacation for a while,so it is just timely,before the school starts." he said.

The van is waiting outside sir.Do you have all your luggages with you?" Jiro asked.

"Ye,we didn't bring much,for I know this two ladies will be busy shopping,and we might have problem later on." he said.

"Well I don't care much for sightseeing,but shopping and yes the food.They said,they have the best food here." she said."You'll show us around right Jiro?"

"Yes Mam,I have everything planned." Jiro said."But I guess,I have to put more time on your shopping,if that's what you want.They have a lot of bargains here." as he smiled.

"I know,you'll take care of us.But a warning,I can't walk that much so,we have to slow down..I know you young people,you never get tired.But you'll take considerations to the older generations will you?"she said.

Hebe's Dad laugh and so is Hebe..."You are only saying for yourself Honey.I am still pretty fit." he said.

"Uhm,if I don't know,you can hardly move at all,at the end of the day." she said.

"But tonight,I told my parents that you are coming,so we are having dinner at our house,if that is alright with you?" Jiro said.

"Oh that will be nice to see your parents once again.Sure." the couple said.

"For now,it is a rest period and then I'll pick you up in your hotel at seven." Jiro said."Is that all right with you?"

"Sure,that seems to be a good plan." he said.

"Can I hang out with Jiro while you rest.I am not that tired anyway." Hebe asked.

"Sure,you can if you want to." he said."Just be careful."

"We will." both said in unison as they looked at each other and laughed....