Seeing You Again

You and I {Completed}
It was the first day of school.The day after the Labor day and Hebe is feeling sluggish after the picnic in the lake and all the barbecue that she ate yesterday.It was the last holiday before school so they really enjoyed themselves before the grind of calculus and history and reading and math.

She dresses meticulously today,for Hebe believed that the first day will show the signs how the rest of the year will be for you.She wore the clothes that she bought in the mall and touched up a light make up and a lip color.She heard her Dad's voice booming downstairs as she hurried along.She always want to see her Dad before going off for work in the morning.

"Dad,are you leaving?"Hebe ran along the stairs."I want you to see me before you go."

"Oh,how's my princess this morning?"George said looking at her daughter ,he smiled at the sight of her."You're ready for your Junior year?"

"Yes,I am so ready,how do I look?"Hebe asked ,as she turned around.

"Very pretty,i might say so,but then I am your Dad."he said laughing.

"Uhmmm that is not so nice.Mom what do you think?"she asked.Just when Hannah stuck her head from the kitchen.

"You will knocked them down,one by one,for my daughter is the prettiest of the bunch."Hannah said smiling."Come on you better eat now,or you gonna be late on your school bus."

Hebe hurriedly took a sip of juice and a stuffed some toast on and then ran out of door.

"Bye Mom,Bye Dad,got to go."Hebe said as he ran out for the school bus.When she reached the bus stop,all the student are already huddled waiting for the bus.And then the school bus came,so Hebe was the last on line and the last one to board the school bus.The bus was almost full until the last seat with a guy as he looked at her.Their eyes met and she noted that she was the guy that she was watching in the mall.Some how seeing him here is such proximity ,made her blushed.

She immediately took the seat beside him.She did not know that he lived around here,that she was bound to meet him again.Somehow,seating side by side with him ,made her tense and could not think of what to say or asked him.

Hebe always thought that the ride from home to school is far.But tonight she thinks it is so short.She wants to stay seated with him on the bus.Somehow no exchange of words happened between each other.

And then the bus stop and as each one went down and started looking for their friends,before the school start.Hebe was later claimed by Justin and Ashley,and Jiro was left all alone in the huge driveway of the school.He longed to see her again,but she vanished with her friends,and he was left to wonder...