The Birth

You and I {Completed}
It was dark and nearing dawn in the little village of Guan Zhong somewhere in Mainland China.There was no moon in sights, even the star decided not to show up that night.Everything is pure darkness outside.

Inside the little house in the middle of the fields,there was only one oil lamp that glows,as you can hear the moan and groan ,the sounds of pain of a woman in labor as she pants and screams through the pain until a beautiful baby girl was born. She screamed and cried her first few minutes of life on earth,and her Mom looked at her as she cried when she learned that she was girl.

She hold her tight as tears ran to her face.Her beautiful baby and yet she won't be able to hold her much longer as much as she wants too.The bay cried some more as she put the baby on her and her husband looked on with a sad eyes in his eyes.Her eyes went to her husband pleading,but he shook his head and looked away.He have decided,they cannot keep the baby.Tomorrow,they have to bring her to the orphanage at the outskirt of the city.She will have better chance of life there.There she will be fed and taken care of,and somebody will fall in love with her and will take her as daughter and they will give her all more than they can ever give her.

In Hongkong a boy of three woke up from his dream,as the light went up.His Mom rushed to his side as she tried to comfort him in between sobs.He could not make up what his dream is all about as he hugged his Mom tighter.

"Hush,Baby,don't cry now,It is only a dream."his Mom said.

"I am so scared Mom."Jiro said"I heard a baby crying and it was so dark."

"You must be watching TV too much.You should go back to sleep.Tomorrow,we will go to Disneyland and you are going to see Mickey Mouse and Donald duck and Goofy again.And we will ride the ships with the pirates again,you're favorite ride."his Mom said.

Jiro smiled at the thought,he loves going there.But somehow the baby crying in that little house seems to stay in his young mind.Then her Mom tucked him in ,in his bed as he hold on to his little Mickey Mouse in his arms and Captain Hook on his other arm.

The next day,the new born girl was on her way to the orphanage.Her Mom carrying her in a little blanket that she made for her.The only thing that she can connect to her past.Early this morning,she sew her name on the blanket just in case in the future,she would like to know her real name..
as she sewed Hebe Tian Fu Zhen.She cried once more and hugged her baby tight.

A month later,there was a phone call to the Madison household.Hannah took the phone as she jumped with joy and tears sprang from her eyes.The God have answered her prayer.Now they are going to be a family,her and George and now the baby.George will be so happy,a baby girl for us.As she say a thanksgiving prayer.She can't wait to see her baby girl.

Hannah is a woman in her early forties.She lived with his husband George and executive in one of the big insurance company in the city.They lived in the suburban city in Connecticut.They been married for fifteen years now and still no child.They tried everything but nothing seems to work.They tried adopting locally but failed twice.Until their friend told them,about the babies in China being adopted.Hannah's heart went to the babies and the parents who was forced to give up their children.Girls who are viewed to be of lesser gender are the one usually given up for adoption and sometimes was just left on the streets.Hannah wants one of the baby girl to be hers,as they applied for adoption.

They waited for sometime because she wanted a newborn baby.Someone that she can see her grow up and someone who will have a memory of her as a Mother.She can't wait to be a Mom.Now this big house will have little feet running soon.....as she smiled at the thought....