"The Feeling"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"am i falling in love with my best friend?" Luhan shook his head and started to wonder if he really did like sehun, Luhan thought some more and and realised he was !

-Ring ring- the school bell rung and everyone went to class, sehun sat in his seat watching the door waiting to see if luhan would be in the same class as him or not "looking for lulu are we?" Suho poked sehuns blushing cheeks and giggled "yeah...i hope he's coming" and at that moment luhan stepped inside sehuns class and trudged towards his bestfriend "were you waiting for me?" , sehun looked at luhan who was staring at him "no yea no i mean yes wait No okay fine its yes" suho whisperd in sehuns ears "nice going love boy".

Did suho really know sehuns secret?

After school ended the guys headed towards the bubble tea shop, they each sat down with their drinks in hand; Baekhyun sat on Chanyeols lap and everyone stared at them for 5 seconds before saying "congratulations, i guess you guys love each other" the couple nodded and everyone clapped " the first official couple-" chen stopped midway and eyed at the smiling luhan and sehun "actually you guys are the second couple" the guys realised what was going on and laughed at chens remark .

Sehun and Luhan were still confused so then xiumin told them that THEY were the first official couple. "um what? we arent ging out yet" kris patted sehuns back "you said YET so that means you will go out someday" everyone paid attention at luhan who was giggling "hahaha so funny, hmm i wonder what it would be like to date my best friend" sehun stared at luhan with big wide eyes.

did he jut say that he wanted to date me?! sehun dragged luhan out of the shop and made him sit on a bench carelessly, "okay lulu shut up ! and just date me" luhan stared at sehun in horror "wha..why so sudden?" luhan waited for an answer before looking away he then felt a warm thing touch his peach lips. sehun pulled away and patted the olders head which was hanging low "you are mine you get that" luhan nodded without a care in the world as his crush just asked him out directly...

Is this how love feels ? like no one in the whole world matters except for you and your lover...Maybe just maybe my wish came true.

Luhan went home with sehun who was whistling happily, sehun suddenly pulled luhan closer to his body and wrapped his arm around his shoulders "you are so cheesy sehun" luhan mumbled making sure sehun didnt hear "only when im with you" .

When they arrived at luhans house sehun didnt let go of his lover "um i need a toilet can you let me go before i wee myself?" sehun dropped his arm and took out luhans house key from his pocket "how did you get my key?" sehun didnt answer instead he carreid luhan into the toilet and closed the door "im staying with you" luhan blushed and smiled he had never seen sehun being so possesive over him.

once luhan came out of the toilet he saw sehun sitting in the living room with his eyes closed, luhan walked closer and whispered to himslef "is he awake? hmmm?" luhan leaned in closer to sehun, suddenly a hand touched his face "were you staring at me" sehun grinned and kissed the olders red cheeks "i thought you were asleep..." luhan sat down next to him and leaned his shoulder on sehuns chest his heart beated fast he had never done this to anybody. "lu, can i live with you?" sehun touched luhan's face and lifted it up "i'll take that as a yes then" luhan feel asleep...

The next morning luhan woke up to a suprise! he was wrapped around sehuns arms and was sleeping in the same bed as him, he carefully tried to wake up sehun "sehun sehun wake up its morning~" sehun opened his eyes and saw luhan in front of him smiling happily; he took time to study luhans face: beautiful eyes,cute nose,soft cheeks,lush hair and peachy lips that needed to be touched sehun leaned in and kissed softly making luhan suprised!

"lu i love you" sehun stared at him lovingly "love you too hun" luhan stared back before getting up. they both walked downstairs and saw 10 shadows waving at them "omg HOW DID YOU GUYS GET IN MY WAIT...MINE AND SEHUNS HOUSE" sehun smiled proudly as he realised that luhan heard what he said last night. "oh morning love birds" suho ran up to them and gave them a great big hug "yah! only i can hug lulu" suho ran back to lay who was staring at the two "soo....you guys are dating?" the rest of the guys looked at lay with concern "lay hyung we already told you on the way to here that they were in a relationship" lay shrugged his shoulders and went to the kitchen to get water.

In the afternoon the guys went to the park to play "i'll push you on the swings hunnie" luhan held onto sehuns hand and grasped tightly but, sehun was looking at something else with a serious face "lu do me a favour never talk to those people over there okay ?" sehun cupped luhans head and looked at him straight in the eye "i promise..why though?" sehun ran off before he could answer back "well, arent you gonna play on the swings with me?" luhan smiled and ran off to his lover.

Everyone felt exhausted except for baekhyun and chanyeol who were amazingly still active "guys lets go gome" Kai sudgested before walking off with kyungsoo and suho. Luhan wanted to touch sehun so he stood up and layed his front on sehuns back "piggyback please~" sehun couldnt resist how cute his boyfriend was so he picked up luhan and trudged towards their new house. Luhan felt thirsty so sehun went inside a shop to get him some water leaving lulu alone in the night "hey guys look isnt that Luhan?" a boy pointed his finger at luhan who was sitting on a bench "yep lets go mess with him" the two guys went closer and started to touch luhans hair, luhan backed away knowing what was gonna happen "go away" luhan tried his best to get away but, they still didnt stop "STOP I SAID" inside the store sehun was paying for a drink when he heard luhan shout he ran out only to find that luhan was pushed against a wall "YAH GET AWAY FROM HIM HES MINEEEEEE" sehun did a flying kick and injured one of the guys he tried to look for the other one but, let him go.

"omg lu are you okay did they do anything to you?" luhan looked at sehun with teary eyes "they said they were going to rap- " luhan stopped and walked on without holding sehuns hand, sehun looked on and put his arm around lu's shoudler "im sorry...im never gonna let you be alone ever" luhan smiled and hugged sehun "i know".

 

~SNEAK PEEK~

Kai's past...

Kyungsoo loves again...

"You can deny the feeling but, you cant deny the emotion"