"Yeseuls sleepover" pt 2.

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Sehun sorts out Yeseuls bed and luhan helps his lover "are you okay with this?" luhan stops and places his hands on sehun's emotion-less face "of course i know how much you miss her" sehun walks towards the pillow cupboard when a soft hand touched his shoulders "I know you Hunnie and im pretty sure you arent okay" sehun turns around and hugs luhan.

Luhan stokes the youngers hair and kisses his cheeks "im just...jealous" luhan looks at sehun with a confused face "why? i mean she is my sister but, why does she make you jealous" luhan giggles slighltly silly sehun i was already jealous from the start when you talked to other guys who are not me...

"well you guys are pretty close so you might get hung up on her life instead of focusing on ME! that came out selfish didnt it" sehun looks down trying to hide his blushing face when the door swung open and there standing confidently was Yeseul "Hi lovebirds~ is my bed ready yet" luhan nodds and sehun watches as his lover smiles handsomely. "WHOOP im so excited!" Yeseul places herself on top of the bed and amazingly, fell asleep.

"Does she always sleep this quick" sehun asks luhan while tucking Yeseul in "yeah i get used to it anyways we have time to ourselves now" sehun picks luhan up quietly making sure Yeseul doesnt wake up "lets go and sleep" luhan kisses sehuns lips and his lovers lush hair.

Strike one

In the morning Luhan wakes up and sees something unusual beside him: the person had long hair and was wearing some girly pj's- nope definetly not sehun, luhan rubs his eyes and blinks a couple of times "OMG YESEUL!" sehun who was on the other side of luhan wakes up and catches up with the situation "ughh what is it oppa" yeseul turns her head only to face the shocked luhan she jumps up in shock "AGH! how did i get here?"

Strike two

After they sorted things out sehun came into the garden to water the flowers "sehun oppa? can i call you that" Yeseul followed him secretly and watches him with wandering eyes "uh huh" sehun was very annoyed. "ummm did you know that flowers are the most prettiest things lulu has ever seen you could buy him some for his birthday " sehun froze and turned to look at yeseul who was also shocked at sehuns action "his birthday ?!".

And before you know it Its K.O. for Oh sehun

"yep didnt you know" sehun slumps down on a lawnchair and mumbles to himslef "oh my days i cant belive i forget my boyfriends birthday" Yeseul over hears and giggles while patting sehuns head "shhh let's make it a suprise for him" sehun looks at Yesuel and puts his arm around her "yes...lets"

looks like hes getting back up- incredible

"hmm what are they up to" luhan watches on and smiles happily as he sees sehun getting close with Yeseul "hmmm seems fine i guess" luhan carries on making dinner only to be blinded by some cold hands "ugh Yeseul...Sehun?" he turns around only to see...

~SNEAK PEEK~

Luhan meets someone familiar...
the party starts off crazy...
and Yeseul introduces her boyfriend..




 "Life only treats you like this cause its meant for you"