"Abort!"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

It was the day of Sungyeols wedding and the two lovebirds were getting ready, "let me fix that tie for you babe" luhan watched on as sehun made funny faces while fixing his black velvet tie "you're so cute sehun-ie" Sehun blushed and kissed luhans peachy coloured lips.

The two started off lightly and progressed until the deer was against the wall with his wrists held tight by sehuns grip but, suddenly they get interupted by a phone call, Sehun  his lips- that were swollen and trudged over to the ringing phone "Ugh why would someone interupt us right now!" Luhan fixed his hair and agreed.

"hello, this is Luhan and Sehun's phone...who is this?" Sehun's mouth dropped open and even dropped the phone along with him "Lu lu Yeseul is in labour!" Luhan panicked and ran downstairs while sehun got in the car, the car dashed off and in 5 minutes they were at the hospital.

"....Hun..Sungyeol's wedding starts in 15 minutes...what should we do?" luhan bobbed his head down and started to feel sorry for their childhood friend who has been with them since high school, "What can we do?" Sehun frowned and held the olders hand tightly trying to make his lover feel better.

"Luhan?!" Luhan turned his head and saw a handsome man who was wearing a black suit, "um hello?" the stranger giggled and bowed politely "I'm L, sungyeols fiance i heard many things about you guys" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "shouldn't you be in the church?" L face suddenly turned dark "We...called it off..."

Luhan patted L's shoulders and suddenly froze when he heard a really loud screech comming from the delivery room "Who's that?" even sehun couldnt recognise the familiar scream "It's yeseul babe" Luhan shook his head in disbelief, His sister is giving birth at 18! 

After many minutes of screams and scowls everything was finally calm and peaceful, "Why did you call it off?" Sehun couldnt stand being curious he wanted to know why. 

"We decided to stay as a couple and get married until we are ready, our parents got furious and kicked us out so now we live together in peace. sorry if you guys were excited about the wedding..."

Luhan smiled admiringly "It's good that you guys have each-" Luhan stopped midway and eyed his lover "...each other" L whistled happily and greeted the two goodbye leaving the new uncles alone "You can come in now" the nurse gestured the guys inside and opened the door for them.

Inside was Yeseul holding a baby that was covered in a white blanket and next to them was Sungjae crying joyfully, "Oppa~ looks its your nephew" Luhan tiptoed closer and peeked at the babies face; it was the most precious thing he ever saw "Hi Winter i'm Uncle luhan and this your uncle Sehun" winter moved her little hands and wiggled them about as if she was trying to say something.

"Aww isn't that cute Hun?" luhan looked around and saw sehun comforting  the emotional sungjae, "I cant belive im a dad!" sehun laughed sarcastically "Of course you are there's you baby right there!".

"Sehun i think we should leave now, we need to give yeseul some air..she just went throught something tough" Sehun waved at the baby and grabbed luhans cold hands the eventually walked out towards the car.

"Do you wanna some day adopt?" Luhan anticipated for an answer "Of course, and you'll be a great mum" Mum...I like the sound of that..

"Suho, babe,baby,suho-yah" Chen knocked on Suho's front door waiting for someone to open it and to his suprise it was a ghost (?) "What..the..babe?" Chen lifted the white blanket and saw a pale suho-paler than usual.

"Are you sick?" Suho looked at chen wearily and went closer before leaning in for a comforting hug "yep~" Chen shooed his lover inside and he followed from behind worriedly. "Rest okay? i'll make you feel better" Chen placed suho carefully on the couch and covered him with soft fluffy pillows.

"Chen~ can you get me some tissues" Chen nodded and giggled he realised how croaky his baby's voice was.

"Chen~ get me some juice please"

"Chen~ can you turn off the heater"

"Chen~ please stay here with me"

"Chen~" Chen gasped and exhaled loudly "yes..?"

"Sorry if im too worrisome" Suho sneezed and chen replied "bless you!"

"No you're not worrisome okay?"

~SNEAK PEEK~

Suho is sick with Love... 

Luhan cleans the house...

"Make your heart beat by being happy with someone you like"