"Him and Her"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Luhan turns around and his face slowly turns pale "......are you?" The familiar stranger nodded and smiled willingly "can we talk somewhere private away from him" luhan leads him towards the isolated living room and nudges him to go to the couch.

Meanwhile in the well-decorated garden Sehun and Yeseul are planning lulu's birthday party "oh and we could have a massive cake-" Yeseul stopped and looked at Sehun's unreadable face "ugh oppa are you listening?" Sehun twitched his nose like a wolf and smelt a familiar smell that was coming from the house. Yeseul followed his gaze and furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes opened as wide as they can and formed a grin "he is here!".

Luhan and the young boy talked awkwardly then froze when they heard someone coming in "luhan! Where are you babe?" The boy hid behind a bright blue curtain making sure he wasn't seen just then Sehun came into the room he saw luhan casually sitting down with a handsome smile on his face.

"Emm do you need anything?" Sehun walked towards luhan and layed his head on the olders lap "i know he's here lu" luhan flinched in suprise how could he know? 

Luhan his lovers lush hair and kissed his forehead "you can come out Youngjae he knows you are here" sehun sat up and saw a young boy, Youngjae had brown hair and was handsome like his hyung "annyohseo hyung" Youngjae bowed politely he had not seen his brother since thier parents divorced and his dad took him abroad.

Sehun stood up and smiled "how's america?" youngjae smiled back and answered "its okay but, korea is better" Sehun and Youngjae talked about their seperate lives until Luhan asked a question.

"Why did you actually go back here?" Youngjae sighed and told them why "Cause i wanted to see Yeseul" sehun giggled along with luhan "wha?....hehe it sounds like you guys are in a relationship" Youngjae looked down and evrything went silent.

Yeseul was still in the garden planning lulu's birtday party when she heard a loud "What?" comming from inside, Yeseul ran inside the living room only to see her boyfriend,her oppa and Sehun together everything was revealed.

"So you met when my sister moved abroad, then you guys discovered feelings for each other" The two nodded while sehun held luhans hand tightly "So what do you think ?" yeseul beamed at her oppa waiting for a permission luhan nodded and patted Youngjae's head "take good care of her".

Once everything was sorted they all went back to doing their own thing: Sehun and yeseul were planning the cake decorations and youngjae helped,Luhan called Kyungsoo and told him about Yeseul and Youngjae. At night luhan watched sehun fall asleep on his lap "hunnie wake up we need to get you to bed" Sehun sat up and carried luhan to their room "okay" Youngjae watched admiringly and whispered to his girlfriend "their so amazing i mean they started off as strangers then bacame like this" Yeseul nodded then flinched when she felt a hand grip her bare waist (wearing a crop top) Youngjae kissed her lips and yeseul followed on until they had some "fun"

Luhan woke up sore and stared at sehun who was also half- Oh (sehun) i geuss we did something last night. luhan stood up and walked limped towards his closet when he heard a scream comming from yeseuls room "Oh great i guess she had it".

Yeseul laughed and sighed at her sight it was Youngjae topless Oh (sehun) my.. this is AWESOME I JUST HAD .

~SNEAK PEEK~

The party starts now...

A little bit of this with a mix of that...

"Life is like cooking without one ingrediant you arent complete" -Kyungsoo