"Confessions to make"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"Chen...chen open the door" suho knocked on chens door with anger he then heard a faint "come in" Suho walked in only to see chen on the floor crouching with his knees tucked tight to his chest, "...Do you l-like me ?" chen suddenly looked at suho with teary eyes suho looked down on him and answered slowly "i do...i just can't learn to love you though..." Chen stood up and wiped his tears before giving Suho a photo album that was covered in dust. .

"What is this?" chen opened the front page and it showed a picture of two boys playing together on the slide, "Thats me and you" suho looked throught the book with a smile on his face: all the pictures were him and chen playing together there was even one were they held hands tightly "Did you make this album?" chen giggled "you forgot already...you and me made it before going to High school" suho closed his eyes and remembered why they made such a childish thing.

"hey suho hyung, why dont we put these photos of us in a photo album" suho looked at chen and laughed "sure why not, i do want to remeber you forever" chen blushed and took out a spare photo album which had a cute heart on the front that said "Best friends forever".

They both made it with care and feelings "hehehe look its us holding hands" suho pointed at the photo and giggled "I...love-" suho looked at chen who was trying to say something but, suho interupted "I know you love this so thats why you should keep it for us to look at someday" chen looked down and cried "why are you such a cry baby" suho wiped his tears and patted the youngers head "im afraid that we would forget each other one day" suho frowned and stood up "NO that wont happen okay?" chen nodded while tears rolled down his face even more.

"seriously stop crying or else i would really forget you"....

"Suho?!" suho stopped day dreaming and quickly hugged chen "i cant belive that i loved you" chen was suprised "you really do?" suho stepped back and grabbed the photo album and showed chen a secret page "look here, its a letter i wrote for you to read" chen took the album and read it out loud "i will not forget you because i love you too much"...

Chen dropped the old album and kissed suho's pale lips, suho could feel all the pain that chen went throught without him: how chen tried to forget him cause he was too hurt and how chen was to shy to ask him out in the first place...everything was said with just a touch of the lips they separated and looked at each other with sparkles in their eyes "Sorry... i left you alone" chen apologised and dropped his head just then suho lifted chens hand with his soft fingers "no im sorry i should have been the one there for you" .

Chen and Suho both looked throught the album and saw how in each picture suho had his face facing towards Chen "oh was i that obvious" chen laughed and ruffled suho's hair "nope you kept it in well."

"Come on Yeseul open your door...Luhan told me to look after you today" Yeseul opened her door and saw Xiumin standing there in the heavy rain with his hands in his pocket "well get in then" xiumin stepped in and looked around; there were many pretty decorations around her home there was even a large canvas of her and a puppy " you like it?" Yeseul looked at xiumin with anticipation "umm its too girly" Yeseul opened and punched xiumins shoulder "oww hey! im telling your oppa" Yeseul stopped and stood still "no..dont you bring my oppa here he doesnt like seeing this photograph of me and my boyfrined" xiumin touched her shoulder and asked politely "you do know he just wants you to keep safe"

Yeseul looked at xiumin "UGH HE IS SO PROTECTIVE RIGHT???!!!" xiumin nodded and sat down on her bright blue couch "so what do you usally do these days" xiumin watched as yeseul got out her scrapbook "tell me about your boyfriend oppa" Xiumin let out a sigh "....me and Lay ? we're doing fine" Yeseul opened her eyes as wide as she can "OMG LAY ? HE'S MY TUTOR FOR SCHOOL" xiumin did the same and called Lay in a hurry.

"oh its my baby calling....hello?" xiumin chatted to Lay about his current job before hanging up after hearing "yes im a tutor and i teach Yeseul".

Xiumin looked at Yeseul with an admiring look "tell me if there's anyone flirting with him" yeseul went on a huge list of who flirts with Lay...

"AGHHH SEHUNNIE THERE IS A STRANGER IN THE HOUSE!" but, sehun wasnt there to save luhan the stranger went closer and ed luhans clothes "THE ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" luhan struggled to escape the tight grip...the stranger kissed luhans lips which made luhan fall asleep (drug).

Sehun came home right after the stranger ran away "luhan where are you?" sehun ran upstairs to their bedroom and saw luhan on the bed laughing "umm lulu are you okay" luhan turned around and shouted at Sehun "I HATE YOU OH SEHUN" Sehun stepped back then quickly smelt luhans breath "yup, you are definetly drunk....but how?" Luhan punched him away and undressed himself.

"ugh lulu what are you doing" Sehun realised that the older was right on top of him...

~SNEAK PEEK~

Yesuel comes to stay...

Birthday plans...

"You seek to hide but, you cant hide to seek"