"Too Sick"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Chen woke up to a loud sneeze he remebred that his boyfriend was still sick "Suho? are you okay?" Chen Suho's lush hair that was covering his warm forehead, "You're still here?" Chen's heart stattered he couldnt belive what this guy was saying.

"wha..you dont want me here?" Suho's eyes sprung wide open in a startled motion "No no, what i mean is -cough cough- i cant belive that you stayed here just for me!" The blonde laid back down; who knew talking while you're sick is tiring.

Chen smiled and sighed if only he could stay with his lover everyday of their lives like Luhan and sehun, Kyungsoo and Kai ! "Hey, hyung? can i live with you?" Suho coughed at the sudden request "Are you sure?" Of course I am.

Suho felt his heart beat faster than ever; he was not gonna be alone anymore "Ok i'll let you live with me" Chen grinned widely and kissed his hyungs temples before dashing off to get his medicines.

-Sigh- If only we confessed to each other earlier...so that i have more time with him...with this world...with my life...

While Chen was in the kitchen rummaging through some medicines, Suho slowly started to tear up from the illness; When he was young he was born with an illness...there is only 25% chance of surviving, and he didnt tell chen that it became worse. If he did tell his lover, Chen would surely not take a rest or even eat! ....this happened to his parents too....they didn't make it.

Suho's tears rolled down his pale face, his hands started to shake from the possible outcomes. Just then Chen came rushing in after hearing a loud smash; Suho was on his two feet and parts of his hands were bleeding beside him was a glass vase that was smashed into little pieces. 

"Suho?! why-are you okay?" Chen ran over and cupped suho's face that was wet because of the tears, "Chen..please say goodbye to me" I'll miss your voice..

Chen shook his head in dissapointment "It's not like you're gonna die." Suho looked down and fell to his knees while Chen placed his head on his hands How could I not know? No wonder he was always asking me if I was okay..

"I'm sorry, if i'm gone please forget me" The lightning struck outside the open windows, the curtains swayed and chen fell next to suho "Shut up..YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE" the older flinched at his lovers raised voice "there's a 25% i will survive"

25% ?

Is that...

It?...

Not even 50%...

It's so low..

Too low..

Time please go slowly...

...Please.. 

Is it too much to ask for...

Chen stood up and grabbed Suho's arms except it wasn't responding, normally the older would flinch or move his body but no..nothing.

"SUHO!? HYUNG?!" Chen carried his emotionless lover to the car in a panic mode "Please wait...a little bit more" The car drove off rapidly towards the closest hospital.

...

Everything flashed through chen's head, The boy he loved has been taken away, The boy he loved has been in pain this whole time, The boy he loved has little chance of surviving! Doors opened and closed..the patients moved away...doctors gathered..nurses said many complicated words like; Not responding or no pulse. Everything was going like a lightning strike.

After an hour of worrying or crying the doctor came and told chen the news.

"He's been brave and had strenth throughout this operation, which means he's well and we got rid of his illness!"  Chen broke down into tears he started to thank every single staff that contributed; they just saved his lovers life.

~REALITY~

"Yah! babo wake up" Suho shook chen's shoulder that was nearly falling off the bed, Chen sat up in shock "It was a dream?!" Suho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "umm, what?" Chen didnt reply all he did was hug the older tightly in his embrace and repeatedly kissed Suho's lips softly.

"Hold up! why are you so cheesy?" the older was still confused at the sudden movements; he was now half (?) "Shhh" Chen grinned and laughed evily "If you're still here then i'll make the most of it and also can I live with you?" the older laughed and nodded "Whatever just do it."

Luhan dusted and sweeped every inch of the house like a mother...although he never had seen his mother completely, he was happy with his life.

"Luhan~ i'm back and i brought a little present for you" Sehun paced towards his deer and held out a red box that was small, "Oh what is it?" Sehun smiled and kneeled down before saying meaningful words Will you marry me?

Luhan eyes became wider than ever; he had never thought that this day would come like seroiusly right now when he's cleaning the house(?). "Well?" sehun knees started to hurt from the carpet burns waiting for a (postive) answer "Sehun..YES I WILL!"

The older jumped excitedly and the younger sprang up to give a passionate kiss, "here put it on" Sehun opened the red box and revealed a ring that was a colour of gold "aww it's so pretty" Luhan hands couldnt keep still he wanted to put it on straight away and get married the next day but, no! weddings cant be that early.

Sehun slipped the ring on luhans skinny finger and kissed his soft hand "I love you" luhan replied "You know i love you too"

~SNEAK PEEK~

Wedding plans go fast...

The right vows...

"If you can't get someone out of your head then maybe they're supposed to be there"