"You will now be mine" -Luhans POV

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"I wonder what's it like to date my best friend"

My confession...

"I love you"

My Devotion...

"I'm so happy to be with you"

My Heart...

"I'll never leave you"

And now it's my Life...

"Yes! I will marry you!"

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm (I'm never gonna get used to it), My head hurts so does my legs; It's probably all that walking around town trying to find my perfect suit for the wedding which is...TODAY!

Oh god no, am I late? Where's Sehun? Oh wait.

It's still morning hehe (I knew that). I walked downstairs while scratching my head and I come across a note on the coffee table it read; "It's wedding day my lovely groom~ your suit is in our wardrobe and breakfast is on the kitchen table, Hair stylist will come soon! Love you" Once I finished reading my mouth stretched into a huge grin I couldnt help but, jump up and down!

My body started to shake form the nervousness, I'm glad my sister came to help me get ready and also help me to calm down. As I skipped my way towards my wardrobe I see another sticky note "Hubby, Get ready quickly I want to see you soon~" The handwriting seemed more rushed than the other one; this was probably before he left the house.

My hands reached for the wardrobe and I opened both doors like it was a movie (I've watched a lot while Sehun was gone) There I saw my black suit, it was hangered right in the middle and beside it was another note "Quickly lulu!" What an impatient guy!

I buttoned my white shirt then slid on the black jacket before putting on my smooth trousers (Who knew this suit was so comfy) I turned slowly to face the mirror: Somehow I felt like this was deja vu.

"Dad! dad! You look handsome now lets go and meet mum"

I couldnt hold back my tears knowing that my parents won't be there I bet Sehun felt like this since he lost his parents too! But, i quickly wiped them aways after hearing the door creak open.

In came my sister wearing a beautiful white dress and a white rose hairband on top of her curled hair- she looked so familiar. "Oppa, you look like dad" just then i realised she looked like mum "You look like mum!" a smile broke out on her pale face "I'm pretty sure mum and dad would be very proud of you right now."

Yeseul laughed while tears rolled down her cheeks I quickly brushed them away and pulled her closer to me "Yeseul, it's been a year since i found you again...and now you have your own family time goes quickly and someday you'll get married too but dont rush things" My sister nodded and wrapped her arms on mine nudgning me to go towards the door.Why is everybody so impatient!

Waiting in the living room was the hair stylist, she styled my hair in a posh style (By that I mean my favourite hairstyle) Being a man-that I am it didnt take a while!

Finally, everything was done...

Hair-check, Clothes-check, crying sister-check now it's starting!

The car halted infront of the nicely decorated botanical garden by now my whole heart was beating, I opened the car door and stepped inside facing the closed doors as I waited behind the doors i felt a hand touch my shaking shoulders; It was my aunt! "I'll be in place for your mum and dad." She took my arm and slid hers underneath.

Suddenly, i heard the music play -dun dun dun nun- the doors opened and revealed my guests:

On my right side was Kai,Kyungsoo, Suho,and Lay on my left was Kris,Tao,Xiumin,Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They were all smiling some were even crying (especially Suho).

As I look ahead I see a sillouhete of a tall man wearing the same suit as me...He turned and smiled lovingly like he always does. We got closer and closer until I was finally facing him, my auntie let go of my arm and placed it into sehuns palm- I missed his touch.

His hand gripped tightly on mine. We both faced the altar and started to say our vows while giving each other the rings

"I promise to always protect you, care for you, love you and cherish you everyday of my life even if things aren't in good conditions"-Sehun

"Without you my heart hasn't been complete, now that you're here you filled it up more...to the day we die we will always be together,forever." -Luhan

"You may now kiss the groom!" The words finally were said and we both leaned in for a kiss. "You're officialy mine" I blushed while hearing Sehun's cheesy words. 

Can't wait until our honeymoon...

~SNEAK PEEK~

The honeymoon that waits...   

Luhan and Sehun's night...

"Today, I marry the best friend I've been laughing with,dreaming with and smiling with."