"A young Mother"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Sehun and luhan were both sleeping soundly when they heard a loud knock at the door, Sehun knew exactly who it was..."OPPA!"

Yeseul ran inside while holding a wrapped present Luhan twitched his eyebrow in confusion he saw how big Yeseuls tummy had grown.... Oh yes....

when Yeseul handed the present over she started to cover herself with a pillow (protection) both luhan and Sehun unwrapped the present and they screamed loudly when they saw a pregnancy test, it was a positive answer. "KIM YESEUL WHAT THE HECK?" Luhan screamed at the top of his lungs making Sehun flinch in the progress "umm sorry oppa, we got too carried away" Yeseul scratched her head and tried to avoid her oppa's furious expression.

"calm down lu remember it's not good for a baby to hear arguments" Sehun dragged luhans body down to the couch and his lovers pale face "I-can't belive you are pregnant!" Luhan was still in shock after hearing the news.

"so I was hoping you two could help me get some supplies?" Luhan sighed and nodded still frozen in despair while Sehun sat next to the young woman and looked at her seriously "sungjae is the...dad?" Yeseul sat uncomfortably and mouthed a yes. The tall blonde guy slouched back and covered his face with his shaking hands,"my dongsaeng got his girlfriend pregnant at 18?!" Luhan looked up and sighed again "remarkable"

Yeseul shrugged her shoulders slowly "you guys are lucky since your not a boy oppa you can't get pregnant." Luhan face palmed himself "how long till the baby is due?" Yeseul smiled and gave luhan a scan of the baby that was in her stomach "6 months more".

sehun peeked and luhan started to tear up "I'm gonna be an uncle babe!" Sehun flinched at the sudden remark then nodded in agreement "and you will of course be a good one" Yeseul mumbled to herself making sure luhan didnt hear "yeah hopefully...." Luhan gave another big sigh and and whispered at his sister "I heard that~" 

 All through out the three soon to be parent/uncles went shopping for baby clothes. "So is it a boy or girl?" Yeseul headed towards the baby department and pointed at some girly clothes "it's a girl" luhan stoked his hair-he had no idea what to buy considering he isn't a girl. 

"What about this one" Sehun picked out a one-peice suit that had little antlers like a deer "aww look luhan oppa it's you" Yeseul teased luhan in the moment "can't get angry, can't get angry, never gonna be angry to Yeseul." Luhan meditated In his head while gritting his teeth "sorry oppa, I was only making fun of you" then suddenly Yeseul flinched in shock "the baby is kicking" Sehun watched in awe while luhan smiled "guess she knows her uncles voice.

Once they all got home the house was packed with bags of baby clothes "So is sungjae gonna come and pick this lot up" sehun tapped his foot, he wanted to talk to his younger brother about protection.

"SUNGJAE I TOLD THEM!" yeseul opened the front door and hugged the soon-to-be-dad tightly "oh..how did hyung take it?" Sehun leaned by the stairs and talked in third person "sehun~ is right here and he took it well" Sungjae scratched his head "sorry hyung i forgot to put protection on" Luhan joined the little talk and gave the soon-to-be-dead-father-because-sehun-might-kill-him-for-making-his-girlfriend-pregnant the baby clothes they bought.

The two handsome guys watched on a they saw the car drive away before turning to look at each other wearily "cant belive that just happened" sehun threw his long arms around the olders neck "well look at the bright side shes gone.." Luhan ruffled the tallers hair and whined "yah! shes still my sister" Sehun ran inside the house and luhan followed after but, before he could get inside he heard a faint sound "LUHAN?!".

Luhan turned around slowly while sehun peeked from the windows, sehuns eyes grew bigger and shivered it was his and luhans old friend Lee Sungyeol...

 When both sehun and luhan were still best friends in High School they met a caring guy called Sungyeol while the two were playing foortball with Xiumin. "OMG SUNGYEOL? SEHUN HE'S HERE" luhan jumped in joy they had not seen each other since the graduation.

~SNEAK PEEK~

Time with Sungyeol...

Baby's Name...

"I will love you until infinity runs out"

 

 

How do you guys like Sungyeol (INFINTE) and dont worry he's only a FRIEND so there wont be any love triangles going on...well only because he's dating L (INFINITE). Did you get the quote :) i underlined infinte cause its the name of Sungyeols Boy group XD hehehe