"Party Galore"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

After a week of careful planning the party was ready! "Ballons check,food check,cake check,pretty little sister check and A handsome boyfriend ...MISSING" Yeseul was so stressed because the party was comming soon...

"Ohhh and we could do this and that" Youngjae watched on as his girlfriend talked non-stop he eyed his hyung who was nearly half asleep "psst hyung wake up" sehun shook his head and sighed "when is she gonna stop, i know that luhan only wants a simple party" Youngjae agreed silently before turning back to see Yeseul looking straight at him "something you wanna share Lee Youngjae?" sehun thought she sounded like a school teacher.

"Okay guys i think we should just start shopping now" sehun pushed Youngjae into the car and threw him his car keys "take Yeseul and dont come back until you got everything" Yeseul followed behind "what about oppa isnt he gonna be onely?" sehun closed the car door and waved goodbye "im staying".

"hmm hmm mm" luhan was humming to his favourite song in the bathroom then he heard a knock "Yes?" Sehun walked inside and saw his lover sitting in the tub "do you need help?" luhan admired his request but, managed to say no: he wanted to show how manly he can be. Sehun watched on and giggled at luhan who was struggling to clean his back "here let me do it just this once" luhan gave up and let the younger wash him "there you go" luhan rinsed off and dryed himself up. Once luhan came out of the bathroom he saw a pair of his night clothes laid out on his bed.

"TA DA" to luhans suprise sehun jumped out and back hugged the older "omo oh(sehun) this is kind of you" sehun smiled happily it took me ages to iron those.

The two sat on the bed and talked about anything that came into mind "hey remeber when we met" luhan watched on as his lover told him about all the wishes he had made on a shooting star "i did the same" sehun turned to his side to face luhan, sehun luhans soft face and kissed his cute nose "goonight babe" luhan wanted to stay awake but, hearing those words he decided to just take a nap.

Sehun got up slowly and made his way downstairs "where are those two" -beep beep- sehun heard a car comming in to the driveway "AGH THEY MIGHT WAKE LULU UP!" sehun quickly darted across the main door to duck tape the two younger couple's mouths "mm mm" yeseul angrily marched inside she hated the taste of tape.

"okay do you have the things" Soungjae nodded and gave him a bag of party supplies and a box of luhans favourie cake "Good" sehun slowly took the duck tape off-well not slowly more like painfully.

"OW AH" yeseul screamed so loud it made luhan flinch upstairs fortuantly,he went back to sleep "OPPA YOU BETTER WEAR THE SUIT I BOUGHT FOR YOU OR ELSE I WILL STICK DUCK TAPE TO YOUR MOUTH A THOUSAND TIMES AND RIP IT OFF ALL AT ONCE" Youngjae calmed his girlfriend down with a kiss on the cheek. All throughout the night the three were busy putting up decorations "i hope he likes this" sehun nodded in agreement "trust me he will".

It was 6:00 am in the morning and luhan woke up happily with the sound of sehuns voice "wake up wake up lu~" Sehun sat on the edge of the bed as luhan got up "morning! did you get sleep last night ?" Luhan moved closer to look at Sehun's dark circled eyes he nearly looked like the panda.

sehun mumbled to himself "yeah all because of Yeseul" luhan walked out and went downstairs "ugh what is this?" He saw his favourite cake sitting on the table along with party food, "OMG Yeseul?sungjae? HUNNIE? Is this for me?" 

The three jumped in front of luhan and yelled suprise! "What do you think ?" Yeseul beamed at her oppa anticipating a kind reply "it looks spectacular!" Youngjae gave luhan his present : snow globe with a snowflake inside it, Yeseul gave him a necklace that looked like hers and Sehun well, he got his lover plane tickets to jeju island "kya this is so nice of you guys and thanks so much for the presents they mean so much".

After 4 hours of fun the doorbell rang, "Baekkie ? channie ?" sehun raised his eyebrows in confusion "SEHUNIE YOU DIDNT THINK WE WOULD FORGET HYUNGS BIRTHDAY DID YOU!" sehun shook his head and let them in. "Luhannie ! we missed you !" chanyeol and baekhyun attacked the older with a giant hug causing the maknae to be jealous "yah,yah thats enough" sehun seperated the two in seconds.

Baekhun and chanyeol kept on harrasing touching the birthday boy making sehun kick them out "aww you are no fun hunnie...lets go channie!" the two cheeky boys went home exhausted from sehuns nagging, "hun you didnt have to be jealous~" luhan whispered in his lovers ear in a teasing voice "i just dont want other idiots guys touching you..cause you are only MINE!" sehun grabbed luhan's waist and pulled him close-close enough for them to hear each others heart beat "you are so cheesy" luhan kissed sehuns nose and sehun blushed "only for you".

The party ended happily with Yeseul and Sungjae going back home OMG FINALLY ! says sehun. luhan helped tidy up the mess before watching their favourite show "Running Man". 

~SNEAK PEEK~


Story of ChanBaek...

"The future holds the present so open it and enjoy"