"Don't leave me, cause i Love you "

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"We can last long if we try to love each other..." Everything was perfect for Luhan and Sehuns Love story, but Things were changing around them...too fast....or maybe they are the ones who are Too Slow...

"Sehun wake up" Luhan shook sehuns shoulder which was laying across the bed, Luhan stepped back and looked at how sehun was always tired when he came home from work. The brown haired boy wondered deeply Is it because of me..

Sehun woke up with a grunt he had not gotten much asleep but, he was afraid that luhan would be lonely so the tall boy forced himself to stand up and in that moment he collapsed on the floor leaving luhan breathless It is isn't it...

Luhan sat down and picked up sehun's weak body and placed his lovers head on his lap, he sehuns hair repeatedly without saying a word everything was going through luhans mind He fell because he works too hard,he works too hard because of me,because of me he's like this, if i werent here he won't be a mess..No! stop! Luhan shook his head to get rid of those horrible thoughts but, to him it seemed so real yet so true.

"Lu, are you okay?" sehun sat up from luhans lap and looked at the older with blood-shot eyes "I'm o-okay are you alright are you hurt from that fall?" Sehun realised that the boy in front of him was crying he quickly wiped the tears away and calmed him down "Why are you crying lu?" Luhan tears couldnt stop flowing it kept on going like the love for sehun I caused this sehun why do you think i'm okay?

 Sehun paused and realised how Luhan felt "Luhan, im okay i just feel tir-" sehun stopped midway and eyed luhan who was now leaning against his chest still crying "No! you're not its because of me you are like this i think its better for you that i leave.." Luhan's words faded away as the taller leaned in for a light kiss that seemed to have a message Don't leave me cause I need you...

"I..have to for your sake, if you keep on doing things for me you might end up in hospital" Luhan stood up and took out a suitcase "LUHAN ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Sehun ran towards luhan who was already packing "Stop, i just need time without you..." Sehun slumped his body against the bed and gave a sigh "I'll give you time to think...but, please dont leave forever..."

Luhan thought to himself I just need time sehun, please just take a rest you need it, i'll come back when you are okay im only doing this because i might end up hurting you..

Sehun watched on as his lover walked away "I love you" Luhan stopped in his tracks and replied "I do too"

Luhan knocked on Kyungsoo's door and it swung open "Luhan?" Kyungsoo led the older in towards the living room where Kai was watching T.V. "So, you two live with each other now?" Kai nodded in response "what brings you here hyung?" Luhan sat down and explained what happened between him and his man "Oh..well, you're welcome to stay! just make youself at home." Kyungsoo took care of his hyungs luggage and brought it upstairs,Luhan followed slowly.

"Hyung? do you still love sehun?" Luhan forced a smile to make Kyungsoo happy "Of course i do" I really do, "then why did you leave him?" To luhan kyungsoo seemed like a curious child who had many questions to ask "He got hurt because of me, so i think its good idea to leave for a day so he can feel even better" Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows "If you love him then you shouldnt leave him" this time the owl sounded serious.

Kyungsoo left the room causing luhan to be shocked "wow he's so mature now" the deer started to unpack when he came across a letter in the back of his suitcase it read:

Hi Lulu! it's sehun i just want to say sorry for the accidents that I created in the science lab, you even took the blame when it was clearly my fault...anyways i want to say a few things to you...

First things first. I like you (seriously)

Second. I want to be by your side and protect you so if i do something wrong it might just be for YOU!

Third.Don't leave me cause i need you...

Cheesy right? Byun baekhyun told me if i write something cheesy then i can win your heart...i doubted it at first but, it was worth a shot hehehehe

P.S. Wanna get bubble tea?

A teardrop fell down from luhans sparkly eyes that were now trembling "His confession letter that he never gave to me..." He thought hard and remebered all those times he stood up for that Clumsy  Handsome boy "it was worth it" Luhan laughed and then heard the front door open "LUHAN !" it was Kyungsoo's voice.

Luhan ran down the stairs and found himself face to face with a blonde haired boy, he was handsome,he smelt like the spring wind, he wore a necklace that had Luhan engraved on it....It was no other than Oh Sehun and he was holding some medicines "Se-sehun?" luhan felt his lips tremble "You forgot your medicines" Sehun handed him a box that said -For My Baby- .

"Oh thanks but, i wont need it" Sehun looked at luhan who was now grinning like a chesier cat "Why?" just then Luhan grabbed the tallers waist and pulled it close to his warm body He missed him so much.

"Cause i need you"

Sehun shook his head in disbelief "so that means you can go home now right?" Luhan shook his head sadly "you have to recover first" Luhan shooed his lover out and waved goodbye "BYE BYE SEE YOU TOMMORROW" sehun walked off What a silly deer.

The next day Sehun was asleep in his empty bed he then got woken up by a kiss on the jaw "Luhan? how did you get in my arms?" Luhan who was a-matter-infact in sehuns arms "i got a spare key, then went inside, i saw you sleeping so I slept with you."

"Are you okay now?" Sehun nodded Only cause you're here.....

~SNEAK PEEK~

Wedding bells for Sungyeol...

Suho and Chen...

"All the melodrama's in my world seem like my story"