"Babe...Baby"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"Babe? Where's jin" Chen suddenly woke up and saw that jin was gone from suho's pale arms "oh no where is she?!" The two started to look around the house aggressively, a book came flying, pillows,hairbrush and toys were everywhere "find her yet?" Suho panted-hard he then smelt something good coming from the bedroom. Chen made his way towards the bedroom that was hiding in a corner and inside he saw Jin playing with Chen's perfume.

"Aww babe look at this" Suho followed Chen and placed his hand on Chen's waist "haha I guess she didn't want to wake us up..." Chen entered the room and sat next to jin who hid the perfume as fast as she can, "umm what are wou owing hwere" jin smiled cheekily thinking she got away with it but, then a hand touched the bottle she was holding and took it off her "oh look some perfume" Suho grinned and winked at Chen "ohh yes, hey jin wanna use it?" Jin shook her head and blushed "nwo thwank wou" Suho patted her head and gave her the perfume that was nearly half empty.

The three made their way towards the messy living room which gave jin a fright "what hwappen iwn hwere?" Chen gave a little giggle and and picked up the things with the help of Suho "Oppwa....can you please carry me?" Suho looked at Chen and nudged him to pick Jin up, Chen carried jin and twirled her around, Suho who finished tidying enjoyed the wonderful sight: Chen with a pretty girl who smiled like an angel, he thought it was like a family of his own but, even better.

Chen got tired of all the swirling and twirling so he placed Jin closer to his chest and patted her back repeatedly "Hey, you know what? i actually get the hang of this...Suho you better hurry up and marry me so we can have one (adopt)" Suho sighed and poked chens soft cheeks "Yeah someday babe!" Chen leaned in for a kiss when a he heard a faint sigh "Oppwa's are you gwoing too kwiss?" Jin closed her eyes and hid her face on chens shoulder "No its okay jin we wont do it in front of you"

"OH SEHUN!" Luhan moaned as sehun touched-wait im not going to do a scene -_-"  cause im so horrible at it and if i ask my bestie for help the will be really, really and i mean really dirty! so i decided to fast forward it.

"Oh sehun~" the two laid beside each other half-, "So how was that?" sehun looked at luhan who was still trying to catch his breath "you...were...going...rough" luhan touched his neck which had love marks on them "oops sorry just wanted to win you know" sehun pulled the older closer to his body and kissed his forehead "you know what's weird? i heard xiumin moan instead of Lay...its lay who usally does the " the two looked at each other and gasped Oh yes, that type of Lay was right next door.

"LAY LAY LAY" lay stopped and grinned "too rough?" xiumin had been wanting more and now he wanted less "yeah..but, i guess it was fun" Lay sat next to the xiumin and placed a blanket over his lover "sleep you need it" Xiumin snuggled in and closed his eyes before dozing off to sleep while Lay went outside for a fresh air.

More..more.., Lay yah! oh my gosh, Unicorns i see them..., ugh so tight. Lay could not stop thinking dirty, he remebered all the things that Xiumin had moaned at him and it taunted the young boy until a voice was heard next to his ear "did you do it?" it was none other than Oh sehun Lay sighed and nodded "i guess you were the man this time.." Lay facepalmed himself "i dont know what came over me" the blonde haired boy chuckled and patted his back "looks like someone wanted to take a lead~" Sehun mocked him until Lay gave up "fine we just havent had  in a while and i wanted to try it out" Sehun stopped chuckling and looked at him seriously "You just need to take your time off work and spend time with him like i spend time with lulu" Lay turned his head whined "well you live with that deer so you obviusly spend most your time with him!"

Sehun went back inside thinking of what Lay had said "To me Xiumin just wants his private time too and im pretty sure luhan does aswell" Sehun walked towards the deer who was sleeping soundly the younger touched lulu's face and placed his hand agianst his face "Do i really take your time away ? do you need privacy?" Luhan who was actually not asleep answered with his eyes closed "No cause i want to spend all my time with you.." Sehun opened his eyes in horror "are you awake?" Luhan smiled and suddenly grabbed the youngers arm causing him to fall on top of his slim body.

"sehun just spend everyday with me will ya?" sehun nodded and slipped his body off the olders replacing it with his arms he tightly cuddled with Luhan and made a promise in his head I will always stay with you...forever

Sehun remebered what luhan had said to him in the past Dont leave me...cause i wont have you~.

~SNEAK PEEK~

Kai askes to move in with his lover...

Sehun endures...

"A mistake in life is like a scribble, you only did it cause you weren't paying attention"