"A fixed heart"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"Okay i got here as soon as possible now where is Lulu?" sehun panted hard knowing that luhan was in trouble, Kai looked at him and laughed "You do know luhan isnt in trouble he's just drunk!" sehun's mouth went wide open while glaring at the frightened Kai.

Sehun walked in and saw luhan slumped over the table while holding a picture of his lover in his delicate hands. "he misses you...you should really call him every 5 minutes" kai looked down and cried; he remebered his relationship with kyungsoo, sehun looked at him and patted his back "when im at work i want you to tak care of my baby okay? " kai nodded and sat down on the couch watching sehun touch luhans soft hazelnut hair "lulu wake up im here now" luhan insantly opened his eyes and hugged sehun.

"you left me"  luhans words made kai cry harder: it was the last words kyungsoo told him before they broke up...

"i didnt, i 'm always in your heart remeber that" the older saw kai crying in the corner of the room, luhan stood up and sat nex to kai while sehun watched as the two talked."you know forggeting someone isnt easy trust me, i tried hard to forget my parents..." luhan stopped and kai's hair "hyung,i want him back." sehun sat on the other side of Kai "kai tell me how your story went with kyungsoo if you dont mind" the dancer nodded and started to talk slowly.

Me and kyungsoo were in the same class when we were freshmen in high school, i liked him since the start but, i didn't know if he liked me back though...Kyungsoo taught me the feeling of love without realising it, he told me that love was like cooking if you miss out one ingredient everything falls apart. On his birthday i confessed to him it was so cringworthy-seriously. then our reationship tarted to fall apart when i accidently got mad at him. I called him names told him that he was a horribe boyfriend, i didnt talk to him for many weeks until i got a message from him.

Kai showed sehun and luhan the message on his phone that was saved.

From: Kyungsoo

You left me...so goodbye is my final sentence.

Luhan wiped kai's tears that were rolling down his red cheeks, just then the front door opened and came in a guy with broad shoulders Kai's eyes went wide open and ran to the man who was shocked he then Kai's hair "you do know we broke up" kai nodded and seperated before kneeling down in front of him. The couple that was watching them stood up and went upstairs to leave them both alone. "im sory...i love you" Kyungsoo showed his pale face and kissed kai's forehead "took you long enough".

Kai gave kyungsoo a letter that was crumpled up "read this please before i brake down again" kyungsoo took the letter and read it:

Hi, i know writing these kind of things aren't my style so i decided to try it out (baekhyun forced me to). I want you to know that i love you so much even if i dont show it My heart shakes when i see you smile and my world breaks if i see you with another man. so if you see me cry in the corner i may just be jealous or i miss you...Kyungsoo stay with me :)

Kyungsoo dropped the letter before pickig kai up from the ground "ill stay with you"

The next morning was a week day so they all had to go to school "ugh lulu wake up were are gonna be late" luhan came out of the closet and showed sehun his new unifrom; it was a white polo shrit covered with a black jacket that said "Star Academy" his trousers were black and his shoes were the trainers that sehun got him. "beautiful boyfriend" luhan smiled and they both went to school while holding hands tightly.

On their way they met kai and kyungsoo, suho and lay with chanyeol and baekhyun. chen and xiumin were already at school.

School went on normally: same peole, same corriders but,there was one that changed Sehun wasnt alone. He had made so my friends that took care of him.. Sehun looked at luhan who was humming his favourite song -open arms- "yah! watch were you are going" suddenly sehun bumped into a bully, luhan stopped humming and put on a serious face he grabbed sehuns wrist and pulled the younger beind him sehun was suprised HE was alway the one to stand up for luhan but, now he could see the manlier side of his handsome lover -beware swearing involved-

"What the do you guys think you are doing?" the bullies laughed and slapped luhans face but, luhan was fast he grabbed the bullies hand twisted it sehun watched on as he sew luhans manlier side " the boy that i loved for years has finally grown up to take care of his own" he smiled and punched the other bullies to help luhan. Just then their other frinds came and help take care of the bullies.

                                                                                               

                                                                                                                             ~SNEAK PEEK~

Luhan gets lost in a mall and meets his long lost...

Sehun finds luhan crying in their room...

Suho tells chen to leave EXO...

"LOVE LASTS LONG BUT ENDS WHEN EVERYTHINGS WRONG"