"Old memories"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"No way, it really is you!" Sungyeol stepped closer and patted the olders shoulder happily, Sehun who just ran the down stairs greeted their old friend. "Yollie!" Sungyeol turned his focus on the blonde one and laughed excitedly "so are you two living together as friends?" The two remained quiet.

"well, we are living together but not as.....friends" sungyeol mouthed an oh with his mouth "sorry i made that a bit akward" Sehun shook his head "no, it's okay we get that a lot" the two led the taller in their huge house and seated him down.

"so do you have anything to tell us?" Sungyeol smiled and told them about a special person "his name is L...he's my husband.." Luhan looked at Sehun who was in shock. Sungyeol was younger than them but, he already got married.

"I want you two to be my best men" Sehun who was still in shock asked "How come you married him early?" Sungyeol looked down and frowned "its a forced marridge" luhan patted sungyeol's shoulder and looked at yeollie's face wearily "how come you seemed so happy about it?" sehun couldnt stop questioning the tall one so luhan gave him a poke.

"We are happy except it's a bit early for us because we both wanted to finish university and now we cant" sehun felt shocked at how determined sungyeol was to finish his studies, He felt weird knowing that he quit school to spend time with luhan even though he had the best grades and was accepted to a good uni.

"ehem so what time should we come?" luhan broke the silence and sat next to sehun "It's on 29th of September (so its the chapter after the next one)" Sehun nodded and guided sungyeol to the door "Bye old friend" sungyeol waved and got inside his car before driving off.

"WHAT A DAY!" sehun collapsed ontop of the older making him fall on the couch "hunnie! you're squashing me" sehun stood up and dragged luhan along he carefully cupped luhans face and kissed every single part of it lovingly. eyes,nose,cheeks,forehead,chin,top of the head but, he missed a spot.

"Sehun...you missed out the lips?" sehun nodded and gave luhan a hug "i will gve you a kiss if you do something cute!" luhan rolled his eyes and took off his shirt making sehun suprised, he didnt know luhan was gonna take off his shirt!.

"Am i cute now?" sehun nodded still in awe after seeing his lovers pale body flash in his eyes "so wheres my kiss?" sehun smirked "you arent getting a kiss you're getting something better" luhan who was still topless furrowed his eyebrows, what could be better than sehun giving him a kiss? oh wait...

BANG! the bedroom door shut tight and inside where luhan and sehun embracing themselves towards each other...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjae led his pregnant wife inside their house and carefully placed her on the couch "hey babe i was thinking....what sould we call the baby?" sungjae flinched in shock he had never thought of that "lets think of it together" so the two kept suggesing names to each other

Jin -pretty sure its taken

Jay- not quiet right..since its a girl.

Snowy- it our dogs name! why sould you call our baby that?

Snowflake- hmm its a nice name but, doesnt it sound weird?

"i remebered what the doctor said; Sh's going to be born around december and january"

Winter- Perfect!

"Winter it is! let's call oppa and tell him the good news" sungjae dialed his hyungs number and waited for a response "OMG YOU NAMED HER WINTER" sungjae held the phone outwards and didnt understand why luhan was shouting and ...? "THATS GREAT, LOOK COME OVER HERE TOMMORROW SO I CAN DISCU- DICUS IT M-MORE" suddenly the phone hung up "well, thats weird".  

     ~SNEAK PEEK~

Sad moments around Love...

Luhan's request...

"Don't just read the lines read inbetween them"

 

 

Beware the chapter comming up is a sad one...so get your tissues cause i am good at making sad stories :( and thanks for the support Winter-Snow (fans) i called the upcoming baby after you! how do you like it?