"Jeju&Babysitting;"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"Oh my gosh, i cant wait" Luhan zipped his suitcase up and waited for Sehun to finish changing "I'm glad you like your present babe" sehun put on his shirt and started to butten it up slowly, Luhan smiled and got up to help sehun "let me help you, its the best i can do in return for the trip!" sehun watched on as his lovers face got nearer.

Once luhan was face-to-face with the younger sehun leaned in and kissed luhans lips Luhan felt like he was melting; Sehuns lips were always warm it always made luhan feel cuddly inside.

The two drove to the airport and before you knew it they were on a private jet "Oh wow i knew we were gonna go on a plane but, a PRIVATE one is just too much hunnie!" sehun slipped his arm around Luhans waist and walked towards the stairs leading up to the jet "Nothing is too much for you babe" luhan blushed and sat in his seat.

It took several minutes to get to Jeju but, they were finally there. "Sehunnie look the beach!" luhan ran towards the sea and played happily, sehun joined in and splashed the already-wet luhan "aww look at that now you are wet...what are we gonna do~" sehun smirked knowing that he will have to take off his shirt "Hmph your fault" luhan slowly takes off his wet clothes and place them in a bag "lets go to our beach house" Sehun looked at luhan and placed his arm around the olders bare neck.

Their beach house was right next to the sea and it had a spectacular view "Do you like it?" luhan ran inside and and went towards the balcony "its...beautiful....i love you" sehun went closer and back hugged his lover "love you too" the two shared time with each other like they were the only people in the world.

What they did not realise was that Lay and Xiumin were also taking a holiday in the same place, same villa and same share of Love! "Hey babe wanna go out for a walk on the beach" Xiumin touched lays cheek and urged him to come "Fine i guess it will be okay" the two lovebirds strolled along the shoreline while thier fingers were intwined with each other "you know, im glad we are alo-" Xiumin stopped and his eyes went wide open, Lay followed his gaze and flinched "Is that Luhan and Sehun?" Xiumin hugged Lay and whispered something to him "Lets make them see us..." Lay grabbed onto xiumins shirt and tugged "Why?" Xiumin smirked and explained "if we make ourselves better than them then maybe they will leave, making us OFFICIALY alone~" Lay laughed and agreed.

May the best couple win!

Luhan and Sehun also had the exact same idea "Get ready for more skinship lulu!" Sehun edged closer to luhan who was sitting on the balcony "Whatever you want to do to me,DO IT" luhan could feel his heart beat faster than ever i cant belive i actually said that. Sehun grabbed onto luhans waist and picked him up. Each of Luhans legs were either side of sehun now "Lets make you happy then". Lay noticed the two making out on the balcony "hmm we can do better" Xiumin never saw a y side of Lay: Lay was always kind and helpful he never showed any aggresive action towards Xiumin, everything was now going to change seriously "CHANGE".

Lay carried Xiumin to their little beach house (next to hunhan's) and started to make out with each other...Oh yes its starting...

Meanwhile in Seoul something big was also happening "Chen Oppwa! come pway with mwe" Chen stared at his baby cousin in horror "oh im looking after you?" The little girl nodded and smiled "Awnd who iws twhat" Jin pointed at Suho who was also starring in confusion "Oh thats my boyfriend" Suho kneeled down towards Jin and patted her head "hi!" Jin furrowed her eyebrows "Wait, A bwoy and a bwoy twogether?" the oppa's looked at each other, oh yes this will be a long day.

Jin started to fall asleep as Suho explained to her why they were dating. "umm babe i think she's fallen asleep" Suho picked Jin up and place her on the bed "hey when we get married do you wanna adopt?" Chen asked Suho and waited patiently for his answer "Of course" suho Jin's face slowly wile Chen fiddled with the olders hair. P.S. the girl in the picture is Jin.

~SNEAK PEEK~

Sehun and Luhans affair...

Lay and Xiumins affair...

Babysitting Jin...

"Love is just a word,until someone gives it a speacial meaning"