"A decision to be together"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

This was the day; the day that would change everything- well, not everything just some things.

"Luhan? come on we have to find a wedding venue" Sehun got out the car keys and slipped inside his dark blue vechile, "I'm comming" the older ran and opened the car door and to his suprise he found a couple of brochures about weddings "sehun? are these yours?".

Sehun blushed he just wanted to make this wedding to be unforgettable. "Let's go to this place first" Luhan took out a picture and it showed a stunning view of a botanical graden "that looks awesome!" and so the two lovebirds headed off.

The journey was a bit uncomfortable because Luhan couldnt stop daydreaming and Sehun was being silent "Luhan~" Sehun parked the car in a spot and touched luhans cheeks, the older suddenly flinched and slouched back "What do you think we should do after we get married?" the question made Sehun wonder deeply. What was gonna happen next? kids? Moving to a bigger house? ....Maybe we should just wait.

As they got out of the car they entered the glass building and looked around in awe; everything was so pretty,astonishing and unbelievably huge! "Se-sehun ? i think i like this place" The younger couldnt agree more, this was definetly the place where they could get married.

The time went on and so did all the planning Venue, Guests, Clothes even flowers were ready! Who knew planning a wedding wasnt easy but, it went fast.

Luhan rolled around on their soft bed and mumbled tiredly; he hasn't got any sleep from all the planning, Sehun came in and giggled he moved closer and sat on the edge of the bed approximatly 30cm away from his tired lover, the younger Luhans hazelnut hair and whispered in his ear "Don't be nervous the wedding wont happen in three more weeks" Luhan looked up and leaned on Sehun's shoulders "Why cant it be early?" the blonde moved his hand to put it on top of Luhans nimble fingers.

He leaned in and whispered once again "Cause if it was early then you would have been in panic".

"You're right" and before you knew it Luhan fell asleep on Sehuns lap "Love you~" Sehun heard luhan mumble something back at him but, he couldnt hear clearly after all Luhan was a snorer- a very cute snorer.

It was Monday and the whole of EXO gathered in their usual place; the park! "Congrats!" Chen jumped happily after hearing the news same could be said for everyone else,Suho smiled like a proud mum while Lay patted Sehuns back.

Everyone enjoyed their companies with each other until a couple of "Hello's" could be heard it was Yeseul, Sungjae and their daughter Winter who was crawling. "Aww thats so cute" Tao cooed the smiling baby and gave Yeseul an admiring look.

"I heard you're getting married oppa!" Yeseul hugged Luhan tightly and finally let him go before turning her gaze to Sehun "You better look after my oppa or else you would pay!" Sehun shivered in fear; he was comepletely sure she would actually KILL him. After many harsh comments (mostly from Yeseul arguing with Sehun) they all finally went home.

Luhan walked hand in hand with sehun while wearing his engagement ring he then realised that he had to say some vows at the ceremony! 

All thorughout the long walk back to their house Luhan couldnt stop thinking about how he should say his wedding vows.

I will love him all my life..?

Sehun will always be my...?

I will make sure he's...?

Why is it so hard?

~SNEAK PEEK~

Winter's View... 

A Baby's mind to romance...

"The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way"