"A Winter's Mind"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Winter's Point Of View

Oh hi! My name is Winter and I'm the daughter of Yeseul (umma) and Sungjae (appa), I have Brown hair thats still growing. Oops I forgot I'm also a baby...

You could say i have a normal life...but, i dont; My mum had me early and my uncle loves a man. I don't really understand that part since i'm just a baby, besides that I'm living happily.

Let's start off with my family! I have a mum who is very caring and she loves my dad so much! As for my dad he's overprotective- like really! I love them both a lot, as much as the whole of Space! and whatever infinity means. 

My uncles are a bit like each other; they both like bubble tea (what ever that is), They look like they came out of an anime (very handsome) and also they are very childish (my favourite thing about them). Uncle Luhan is going to get married soon, to uncle sehun..Why? Mum sometimes says to me "Isn't it sweet that our Lulu is with someone he loves the most!" I guess she really cares for my uncle I wonder if she ever thinks about why uncle Luhan loves a guy...

I got it! i over heard on the television about why people love the same gender, its called Homoual That still doesn't explain why.

I guess i have to find out myself; We're going to uncle Sehun and Luhans house later on maybe i can get some clues there.

...

My mum carries me gently inside my uncles house and she hands me over to uncle Luhan, hmph he smells like strawberries and he also handled me like I was a treasure box (since I am~) I like how he always stays by Uncle Sehun's side, smiling. Clue number one!

When we sat down to eat uncle Sehun offered to help his deer (?) uncle Luhan seemed to be admired a lot by uncle Sehun! Hmm they also look like they trust each other-A lot. Clue number two!

As i crawl towards the living room i got stopped by a pair of pale hands, it wasnt mum or dad it was uncle Sehun! I've never seen his face this close before and now that I see his eyes I think he has a habit of looking at his lover; his eyes are always wandering around uncle luhans movements. Clue number three!

Okay if we add these three clues together?

Always next to each other, smiling.

Trusting each other without hesitation.

And lastly always caring for one another!

Now that I think about it they are just like an ordinary couple only different (in a good way) They are like the sun and the moon; without them the world isn't complete!

I finally understand...hehe cant wait to grow up and love someone too! But, lets just wait a couple more days...months....years..cause I want dont want to grow up just yet.

...

Have you ever wondered what its like to be a baby? If you want to know then I can tell you (hehehe). Whenever I wake up I'm always greeted by smiling faces they also have this thing where they sing me a song before carrying me.

 

Until you've

Counted little fingers

Counted little Toes

held a little hand

Kissed a little nose

soothed a little tummy

read to little ears

powdered a little booty

wiped away little tears

...You haven't learnt love.

Yes I have! I love that poem they made (thats especially for me!)...

~SNEAK PEEK~

A Wedding...

The Words of a single man...

"Cutting off a rose's thorns isn't easy but, its worth it in the end"

 

Sorry if its too short! I'm having to deal with a break up (my bff broke up with her boyfriend and is now in denial)....Tiring! But, thanks to my new subscribers and also my old ones who are sticking with me!

xoxo -Rose