"Yeseuls sleepover"pt1

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

"Umm lulu what the heck are you doing?!" Sehun's looked down and sees luhan on top of him grinning evily "hehehe hic I hic got you now hic" luhan ed his lovers shirt and kissed his pale shoulders, slowly and carefully he made his way up to sehun's shocked mouth "......lu-" sehun stops and enjoys Luhan's embrace towards him.

Sehun moans as the older bites down on his lip making them both get too excited. "Lulu lets stop I know you are drunk but, how ?" Sehun parted away and studied Luhan's bare body "hic I don't know hic what you are hic talking hic about" sehun realises that his lover had just been love drugged. 

Sehun picks the drunk luhan up and places him gently on the bed before going downstairs to get some warm milk (it can stop lu from being drugged/ drunk)

hours later luhan wakes up only to see sehun by his side half , he looks at himself and also realises that he's FULLY he jumps up and runs around like crazy making sehun wake up and laugh "stop! We didn't do anything fun I mean weird" luhan stops and breathes in and out "some guy...went in and kissed me.." Sehun nodded his head wearily and walks over to luhan who was slumped on the floor "I know I guessed it" 

The two of them went downstairs to watch a movie; sehun sat at the end leaving luhan alone at the other side he then felt a sudden dip In the couch "you.left.me.again" luhan snuggled himself besides the youngers warm body and places his slim arms around sehun's waist "AGH" the two look at each other "was that you" luhan shook his head he then asked sehun the same question sehun also disagreed they paused for a moment the turned their heads only to find...Yeseul behind the couch sniggering like an idiot.

"Kim Yeseul what are you doing" luhan stands up and gently pushes his little sisters head "ugh just wanted to visit you since my so called "babysitter" left me to go to his lover" sehun sighs in relief "I thought our house was haunted" Yeseul walks around and observes sehun and her oppa's designing skills luhan watches her in awe "are you perhaps going to take art as a major?" Yeseul nodded happily as sehun watches on.

"plus what the heck are you wearing" luhan scans yeseuls revealing clothes, she wore a crop top with some skinny leggings and hi-top shoes her hair was high up with a bow attached to it "...what? It's in style!" Yeseul places herself on the couch as sehun stared at her stomach "ugh lulu I agree I can nearly see her bra" luhan turns sehun's head to face his lovers face "shhhh what type of bra is she wearing is it see through or Lacey" Yeseul let's out a grumpy sigh before lifting up her shirt the two boys scream, luhan quickly pulls it down and scold her "YEASEUL YAH ARE YOU CRAZY ?!" Luhan face turns red and realises that he's seen his sister before....(not wanting to talk about it) 

Yeseul moves towards the main door befor weaving goodbye "see I'm wearing a Normal bra" luhan nudges her off before looking at his lovers pale face, sehun has never seen anything so...new! "Lu lu is your sister a ? " luhan faceplams himself and replies wearily "probably not" they both finish their movie while feeding each other chocolate that Yeseul dropped off.

Yeseul shrugs her shoulders and looks at Luhan's house "I love you oppa~...take care of lulu sehun-nie I have to go somewhere else now..." Yeseul walks off happily she held tight to her necklace and smiles she then heard a sound "Yeseul...come stay here for the night" yeaseul turns around and sees luhan gesturing her to come closer.

Sehun watched from the window as he sees his lover hugging his long lost little sister...he misses his older brother " I miss you youngjae" sehun cries silently and quickly rubs his tears after seeing the two angels come inside the well decorated house.

                                                                                  ~SNEAK PEEK~

                            Yeseul sleeps over at her oppas 
                                 Sehun gets too jealous... 

                       "why are you worrying over him when hes not even yours"