"An owls hoot"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Kai knocked on his lovers door and waited for Kyungsoo to answer the it. It was the day that he would ask kyungsoo to move in.

"KAI!" Kyungsoo swung the white door open and ran into Kai's arms gently "oh woah never seen you this...direct?" Kyungsoo giggled and wrapped his arms around Kai's waist "just missed your touch i guess" The small guy dragged kai towars the living room where they could snuggle a have a movie marathon.

Kyungsoo pushed Kai towards the couch and took out some Chicken (cooked of course) "OMO HOW DID YOU KNOW BABE?" Kyungsoo tilted his head and took a peice of chicken before feeding it to the dancer "cause i just know" Kai smiled and kissed the smallers forehead "can i ask you a question?" Kyungsoo took a bite off his chicken and stared at his lover waiting for his question.

"Can I move...in?" it took sometime before Kyungsoo could even blink He wants to move in with me?! oh no i cant mess this up, i want him to live with me so i need to answer cooly. "yes of cou-course" Kai jumped up and down in a wonderful motion "im living with my BABE yes!" Kyungsoo laughed and watched on as his lover fell off the couch.

It was the day that Kai was going to actually move in with Kyungsoo, "Kai how many things are you gonna bring in?" kyungsoo peeked into one of Kai's boxes and saw a couple of photos of himself "umm you dont need to see that" Kai snatched the pictures that were in soo's hand and placed them inside his folder. The smaller helped carry all the boxes into his house and Kai wiped off his sweat with his towel "aww thanks babe".

Once all the things were unpacked the two sat down and looked at each other exhaustedly "wh...why...is..that..here" Kyungsoo tried to catch his breath while pointing at a big teddy, "Oh thats the teddy i hug when i miss you" Kai blushed shyly and lowered his head trying to avoid the youngers wide eyes.

"Oh same here..you see that plushie over there" Kai nodded and turned to look at the cute Starfish "that's you!" Kyungsoo smiled and leaned in closer to touch Kai's pale lips, the two shared a passionate kiss inside Kai's new home and before you knew it they had fallen asleep beside each other.

"So who won?" Lay looked at Luhan who was looking at sehun and sehun was looking at Xiumin with puppy eyes "I think its me and lay, because its actually the first time lay had been very y?" Luhan nodded sadly and remebered what the punishment was "the losers will spend 12 hours away from each other" Lay smirked and grabbed luhans arm "Lets go luhan..say goodbye to hunnie..you won't be seeing him for 12 hours" Sehun slouched back on his chair and sighed before giving luhan a goodbye kiss on the lips.

Luhan walked off slowly with Lay who was skipping excitedly "so what do you want to do?" Luhan kicked the pebbles that were roamming around the island and stopped to look at lay "I want to go play with sehun-nie" Lay stood in front of the older and placed his hands on luhans shoulders "look, it will be hard without sehun here to protect you but, you've got to learn that you both need time to meet new people" Luhan fluttered his long eyelashes and managed to force a smile He had never heard lay say a good advice to him  before.  

 Sehun watched on as luhan started to fade away in the distance "Hey ! sehun you need to try out this food" Sehun looked at Xiumin who was chewing on some sweet snacks "Let me try some" Sehun asked wearily towards the older he felt tired without Luhan to keep him on his toes.

"cheer up its just 11 more hours without the deer, im pretty sure you will manage"

Sehun's worst 11 hours of his life starts now:

"Hey look a plushie" Xiumin pointed at a brown deer, Sehun remembered how luhan ate like a deer.

"Oh they sell bubble tea in jeju!" Xiumin dragged sehun into a bubble tea store, Sehun remembered how luhan loves bubble tea like him.

"Do you like blue?" xiumin took a blue balloon and gave it to sehun, sehun remembered how Luhan likes the colour blue.

"lets buy necklaces" Xiumin pushed the younger into a souvenir shop now he can't find anything that reminds him of that deer... thats what xiumin thought, Sehun looked at a necklace that had blue ballons and a letter L engraved on it he looked at the older with puppy eyes "how many hours"

Xiumin sighed and looked at his watch: it had been 12 hours...which means.

Sehun rushed towards their beach house after hearing the good news, "LUHAN MY DEER" Luhan who was waiting flinched at the sound of a familiar voice "sehun-nie?" but, before luhan could get an answer he was covered by a tall and slim body "LETS GO BACK TO SEOUL" luhan embraced the tall boy and nodded, he couldnt take this holiday anymore.

~SNEAK PEEK~

Luhan meets his old friend...

 

"You can't climb a mountain just by looking at it"