"Chanbaek's Story"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Chanyeol was known for being a humorous friend, he would cheer you up we you needed it but, he wanted things more than you could imagine it was Love.

"Do we have to move again?" chanyeol tugged on his mums dress "yes hunny" the little boy carried on packing his little toys sadly- he didnt want to leave his friends behind.

Once he finished packing he sat in his car seat with a depressed look on his face "I wish i can find a new friend" The car started up and drove off towards Seoul, he looked outside the car window and saw all the skyscrapers and the luxurious houses. The car stopped at normal looking house: it had a fountain in the front and its own parking space Chanyeol sure was lucky to have a sucessful family buisness "Go on chanyeol see if you like our new house" his mum urged him to go inside she couldnt wait to show him his big room.

Chanyeol looked around and forced a smile to make his mum happy, he didnt like the space around him it felt somehow...empty.

Empty was a word Chanyeol didnt want to feel, it made him sad knowing that he WAS empty now that he moved far waway from his comfortable home where he grew up in. "Mum..is it okay if i play outside" chanyeols mum nodded and told him to be careful of the road next to the house. Chnayeol trudged outside with his head hanging low and his hands in his pockets he saw a rock and kicked it suddenly a shadow formed in front of him.

The shadow wasn't at all that big or tall it was just an inch lower than his own "Oh hi im Baekhyun" chanyeol looked up and saw a handsome young boy looking at him with his hair in his eyes though something looked different at the stranger, he smiled at chanyeol. Chanyeol had never seen anyone smile so bright in his life.

"H-hey im chanyeol i just moved here" chanyeol could feel his heart beating faster as he looked at the smaller in the eyes "i also moved here...wanna be friends?" chanyeol nodded quickly, Finally a person he could play with everyday unlike his old friends who were always busy.

The two became closer and before you knew it they grew faster- well, Chanyeol grew taller and Baekhyun..he bacame cheekier. "Yah! baekhyun stop touching my hair" baekhyun froze and blushed he just loved how silky and lush chanyeols hair was "sorry~" chanyeol smiled and turned around to face the blushing baekhyun "its okay" the smaller stepped back and realised how close he was to his crush Best friend.

That afternoon chanyeol invited baekhyun round his house "so what should we do?" baekhyun sat on chanyeols bed and felt how soft it was "hey you know you can just hug me if you missed me that much" chanyeol smirked and realised what he said Baekhyun turned to look at him in shock "Really? can I?" Baekhyun ran over and hugged the taller "ugh yes.." Chanyeol knew it was time to confess.

"Hey uh baekhyun i need to tell you something" baekhyun sat in front of him with curious eyes "umm..i like you a lot and i was wondering if you liked me back..more than friends" baekhyun's face froze and everything fell into silence, Baekhyun suddenly teared up and jumped into the tallers chest "why couldnt you tell me sooner Channie~" chanyeol smiled and baekhyuns hair "cause i didnt realise my feelings for you then"...

Channie~ Baekie~ saranghae~

Chanyeol woke up to a pleasant suprise Baekhyun was next to him sleep "jagiya- i mean Baekkie wake up" baekhyun opened his eyes and looked around before giving chanyeol a kiss on the lips, Chanyeol deepened it making both of them get excited. They seperated after a while and looked at each other in the eyes "i love you" baekhyun smiled and replied "you know i do too".

~SNEAK PEEK~

Jeju Island...

Xiumin and Lay...

"Every love story if beautiful but, ours is my favourite"