"Lost in Faith"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Luhan wakes up to a suprise "sehun?" sehun wasnt in his bed ! "lulu im downstairs come here" luhan got up excitedly and ran downstairs to see a wonderful sight of sehun making breakfast "oh...why so happy hunnie" luhan back hugged sehun and slowly rested his head on sehun's shoulder, "just wanted to spend the day with you".

The two of them sat down and fed each other sehun's homemade breakfast "mmm lovely i didn't know you could cook this MUCH" sehun nearly choked on luhans joke "yah! be glad i can cook" luhan laughed and picked up the plates, he washed them silently while sehun admired the back view of his handsome lover.

"Wanna go shopping" sehun suggested as he kissed the olders temples "yeah sure why not" they both headed towards the shiny car that sehun cleaned at 1am in the morning "OMG ITS SOOOOOO PRETTY" luhan ran to sehun and hugged him tightly befor he let go.

Once they got to the mall they both headed towards the mens clothes aisle "look its so pretty hunnie" luhan showed sehun a air of geeky glasses, sehun turned around and saw luhan smiling at him lovingly You're the one who's pretty. Luhan bought two secrety (sehuns birthday was coming up and he saw how handsome sehun was in the glasses).

It had been only 25min and they already bought so many clothes/bubble tea "hey lu stay here and dont move im gonna go get some snacks for us" luhan nodded and waited silently he then saw a small girl who looked familiar she wore a summer dress and had her hair up like a pirncess the young girl came closer to him and asked a question "Oppa ?!" luhan had a sudden flashback.

"oppa give my colors back pwease" luhan took yeseul's coloring pencils and threw them on his bed "Okay here you go" Yeseul ran to the bed and smiled happily luhan watched on as his little sister colored with a beutiful smile on her face.

On sunday (yeseuls birthday) a girl was missing, the missing girl wore a summer dress and had a cute hairdo. Luhan ran to his mum and dad and relised it was his sister that was missing "WHERE IS MY SISTER" his mum looked down and crouched to his level "shes....missing" Luhan broke down and punched the wall furiously...

The three of them went to look for her but, ended up in a car crash Luhans parents died on the same day as Yesseul went missing...from then on luhan forget he had a little sister.

"Oppa ?!" the little girl repeated her words and started to cry "i miss mum and dad" luhan pulled her into his arms and repeated her name "YESEUL" his tears rolled down his soft cheeks, Yeseul patted his shoulders and pulled away from luhans embrace "oppa, you look handsome" she scanned luhans handsome face, yep exact same pretty brother! at the same time luhan also scanned his little sisters face "how old are you now?" yeseul smiled and answered "umm im 16" luhan looked down he lost her for 5 years.

Just then Sehun came back and he ran towards luhan who was crying "lu whats wrong and whos this ?" luhan threw himself into sehuns embrace and whispred "my dongsaeng" sehun resested his hands on luhans sobbing face "she's exactly like you...like an angel" Yeseul laughed and sat next to sehun "so, you're my oppa's boyfrined? i hope you took care of him" sehun patted yeseul and smiled "course i did"

Sehun looked at Yeseul who was wearing a necklace that marked Y+L=Family, luhan followed sehuns gaze and touched Yeseuls necklace "oh! you like it its for me...i forget who you are sometimes oppa, so i engraved this on".

 "she didnt forget me but i forgot her" 

The three went home; luhan told her about how sehun asked him out and Yeseul told his oppa that sehun was right for him.


 

"OMFG YOU TOOK MY ITY AWAY" suho stormed out then stormed back in to get his clothes "and by the way you are out of EXO" chen frowned and mumbled to himself "not my fault, you suggested it...i only did it cause i love you" . In the afternoon EXO gathered at their usual meeting place "wait where's chen hyung" everyone except suho looked around just then suho got a message:

From: Chen

Not going to the meeting cause you had with me chucked me out of the group.

suho sighed and told everyone what happned "so yeah me and whats-his-face had BLUEGH" xiumin shrugged his shoulders "i dont know why you're so icky about it,i mean you are his crush" suho stared at xiumin with wide eyes "dafuq?"

~SNEAK PEEK~

Suho says sorry...

Chen replies...

                                            

"A smile is an emotion"