New life with him

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

Life with sehun is like heaven to the newly-married Luhan before he married the love of his life, his story was filled with the word 'lonely' or 'needed to be loved' everything changed, just the way he liked it.

Luhan slowly, sat up then groaned at the familiar feeling (the aftermath of ual activity-sore ) sehun blinked his eyes open and saw a lovely sight behold in front of him; Luhan half and groaning. Dirty sehun~ the older looked back and smiled sweetly while agony hit another cheek "h-hi ouc- I mean good morning m-my handsome husband" Luhan gritted his teeth together despite the soreness of his precious glutinous maximous!

"Morning, is it sore?" Sehun smirked and helped his lover sit up properly "yeah I'm pretty sure that was the most longest night of my life" luhan grabbed his shirt that was on the floor, but a very sly hand stopped him "now who told you to put your shirt back on?" The older furrowed his eyebrows "...myself.." Ever since Sehun married luhan he has been possessive lately.

"I want to see your abs considering I didn't look at them properly last night" luhan blushed and threw his crumpled up shirt on the ground, Sehun gestured his groom to sit on his lap and so luhan followed his 'owners' request. "I feel like a dog!" Sehun ruffled his husbands ash brown hair and kissed it softly "well, my dog is the handsomest, prettiest dog in the whole world!" Just like that he made luhan agree that he was a dog that was owned by mister Oh Sehun.

"So my lovely Oh Luhan what would you like to do today?" Luhan thought deeply then came up with an idea "I'll look after you today...I mean, you already did so many things to me so why not do the same back!" Sehun liked the idea after all he always wanted luhan to look after him than him looking after luhan.

"okay my hubby, let's start off with a massage!" The older rubbed his hands all over Sehun's making the younger feel relaxed-mind him he was always calm with luhan around. "BATH TIME" luhan hurriedly took off Sehun's clothes and dragged him towards the bath tub.

"lu~ do you want to take a bath with me?" Luhan couldn't stand the temptation and jumped right in, the day was short but it went quickly like they always say ; 'time flies when you're having fun' 

Authors POV

Sehun and Luhan had come from being total strangers to lovey dovey men, and now their journey was about to start this time it was for real... 

Luhan has become a better man who has no doubts thanks to Sehun and Sehun became a better man thanks to luhan who told him that love was everywhere to be found, yes, life is short for people who love each other but as many of you know not many people go through what this couple had been doing the rest of their lives...devoting each other's life. 

You know the star that the two boys wished on when they were young, that star was named "faith" she was known as the 'miracle gem' why? Well, have you ever wished on a star and it came true? Then she granted your wish just like Sehun and luhans. 

There are many stars out there that are as helpful as faith but no one is more helpful than your own heart, believe and follow, trust and wish, love and laugh until your hearts desire only stop when time stands stands still; that's when you're not having fun.

In other words, the end is near not for us but for the story- i thought I should break it to you pretty slowly ~_~ .

let me sing you a song that would cheer you up!

"And now the end is near~"

" it's time to face the final chapter~"

"blah blah blah" yeah I don't know the rest -_-"

(To be continued)