"Love,Starts here"

A Tale Of Love -Hunhan

There once was a boy named Oh Sehun who lived in Seoul (Korea), he had light blonde hair that shined in the sun; people would always say he was a cold person who never experienced love like the others. Sometimes sehun would just stare into nothingness and think about finding his"first true love" he thought that maybe one day he will meet the one.Then in the winter the cold boy wished on a shooting star...

"Dear shooting star please oh please show me what love really means, does it make you sad? does it make you happy? or would you not care? you see, my parents died in a car crash 4 years ago...so i didnt really experience it as much! so can you help me find my true love? "

Sehun looked outside and closed his eyes tightly, even though he was only 7 years old he already needed a lot of love... The shooting star glowed brighter than before: it made sehun smile knowing that it actually listened to his story.

At the same time another kid wished at the star for love his name was Lu Han, he had the same story as sehun. Luhan had a beautiful chestnut coloured hair he had a smile that made you feel fresh even though he was only 5 years older than Sehun. They were exactly the same.

December 15th 2014

Sehun was walking down the path when he noticed how beautiful snow was, he smiled and picked the snow up with his tiny hands "hmm i wonder if mummy ever felt snow before she died" Sehun dropped the snow carefully before running to school.

Once he got there he frowned; the school was like a prison to him it had children that mocked him though it was the only place where he was not lonely. Then when lessons started the teacher introduced a new student, sehun looked at him and smiled he had the most refreshing face he had ever seen "okay class this is our new student Lu han who came from China, he knows how to speak Korean already which is great!" The teacher pointed out a seat next to a boy who was not Sehun, Sehun grunted; he wanted to look after Luhan!

Luhan sat down next to the boy who had black hair and a plaster on his face "Hi i'm Lu han" the boy looked at him and laughed "good luck pretty girl" Luhan sank down on his seat realising that he sat next to a bully.

When it was time for lunch a bunch of guys crowded the little luhan and mocked him "ha ha he looks like a girl, hey girly smile for us okay?" luhan just ignored them and sat in silence then he heard a loud BANG everyone turned around and saw the cold sehun glaring at them "Yah are you guys crazy, picking on a new guy" luhan looked at sehun and saw how kind he was he didnt see the cold sehun that everyone saw he saw a caring one.

The bullies stood up in shock; did this guy just stand up to them? "whats your problem" said the leader glaring a him forcefully then sehun and luhan heard a boy speaking " i have a problem with it" a guy with blonde hair stood up and glared back "yeah we do aswell we are sick and tired of your teasing" 3 guys stood up and winked a Sehun, Sehun felt warm inside...

After the bullies went away Luhan walked up to sehun and hugged him before whispering "Thank you" sehun could feel luhan's heart beat and just then at that moment he realised it was The power of love that made him stand up to the bullies.

A couple of years went by and both sehun and luhan made great friends.

Xiumin, met them both when they were playing foot ball outside.

Lay, met them when luhan forgot to bring an umbrella, so he gave his own to the pretty boy.

Suho, was actually the boy who stood up to the bullies when sehun first met luhan.

Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Chen saw sehun sitting alone so they cheered him up after that they created a group called EXO.

Tao and Kris joined it cause they were sick and tired of those bullies

Kai and Kyungsoo also joined "exo" cause they were the ones who took care of sehun and luhan the most.

Sehun and Luhan were the first members of EXO and because of that they became the best buds.

-High School-

all throughout High School sehun and luhan stayed togeher, with the rest of the exo members. little did they know they were falling for each other. Sehun was waiting by the bus stop for his pretty boyfriend best friend who lived right across the street. "HUNNIE LOOK I GOT NEW SHOES" Luhan ran to sehun and smiled sehun smiled back and complimented his handsome feautures "lets go" luhan walked by sehuns side and they chatted about everything that came into their minds, "hey, you know once i wished on a star" sehun looked at luhan who was looking straight ahead "what did you wish for?" sehun added, luhan stopped and looked at sehun with his sparkly eyes "I wished for love" .

Sehun kept on walking ignoring the fact that luhan was watching him walk away "hey! stop!" sehun stopped walking and turned around before grabbing luhans wrist and shouting "WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE....AGAIN" luhan ran faster than sehun but, the younger caught up with great speed.

Once they got to the school it was empty "are we actually late?" luhan crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows at the grinning Sehun "nah i just wanted to see how fast  you can ru-" sehun got interupted by a group of boys who were waving at them "looks like were not the only ones who were early" luhan ran up to them and each gave the handsome boys a high five.

Sehun watched at how handsome luhan looked when he ran.

Luhan gestured sehun to come and say hi to the group, so sehun walked to luhan and patted his perfectly shaped head "you didnt wait for me" luhan blushed and his heart started to beat faster than normal-hold up! "im in love"

~SNEAK PEEK~

Sehun confesses...

Luhan accepts?...

"Love covers emptiness in your heart"