Her Fanboys Makes Me Crazy

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

OKAY... I'll just continue writing this fanfic until I grow tired of it... kekeke...

...  but I don't promise regular updates though...

 

Let's make this a little longer... The supposed to be oneshot turned into multiple shots... full FF ~ kekeke.

This FF turned to be like a JaeDara diary now....

 

Wish me luck!!  

 

  

 

It was 3:00am and I was with my two sisters at my apartment. Noonas stayed over to help me with all the fan gifts I received and tidied my things too. “They are the best, right?” After everything was done the 3 of us were hungry so I went to the kitchen to prepare us some food while Min Kyoung noona lay down to rest since she’s pregnant and Su Young noona went online.

 

I heard noona mumbled how beautiful Dara is on her new Etude CF stating that the behind the scenes pictures were released. Hearing her praising my Angel put a big smile on my face. My girl really does have a timeless beauty...kekeke.

 

The suddenly, “Omo~ Omo~ Yah~ This is bull! ...” noona cursed.

 

Min Kyoung noona hurriedly get up and asked her what happened while I just stayed at the kitchen and continued cooking but I was really curious as to what was going on.  Then I heard them making some huss – huss sounds...  it intrigued me more but I can’t just leave the steak I was cooking.

 

 After a while, I called out that the food is ready and both entered the kitchen with an odd look on their faces.

 

“What happened?” I asked.

 

“Oh! Nothing...” they both defensively answered together that it made me suspicious.

 

“Are you sure? Jjinja...?”

 

“Yes... Yes... Yes... “They hurriedly cooed. “Something’s really fishy here,” I thought.

 

 “Omo~ that smells good....” Noona’s hurriedly changed the subject went to check the steak on the platter.

 

I let it go for the time being seeing that both of my sisters really looked famished and excited to eat the food I made. Both were really cute, showing me their aegyo and asking me to feed them.

 

Yes, my sisters usually act like they are both younger than me when we’re alone instead of the other way around. You might think that they treat me like a prince but that’s really not the case. These two are more childish than me.

 

After eating, noonas cleaned up the table and washed the dishes while I headed to the living room. I was about to lay down when I saw the laptop noona was using a while ago. I suddenly remembered what happened so I decided to check. To my surprise I saw an article of Dara and Shinee’s Minho getting cozy with each other. Alright, I exaggerated that... but really Minho’s extra close and sweet to my girl. I read out the article and I was fuming with anger after “What the .....is this....?? “ I yelled furiously.

 

I turned and saw noonas standing a few feet away from me with worried expressions on their faces.

 

“Seriously, this article is a piece of .... talking nonsense. Boh? They wish them to be a real couple? They looked good together? Are they serious?” I was flaring up that I swear I can feel fire getting out of my ears. “GAHD, Minho is even younger that Sang Hyun. Are they crazy? That kid is asking for his death... I swear I am going to destroy that pretty face of his.”

 

 

 

“Joongie-ah...” Min Kyoung noona walked towards me, “cool down first...” trying to comfort me; while Su Young noona stayed rooted to her feet, too shocked to come near me.

 

“Sit...” she cooed. “It’s just the writer and the netizen’s opinion.” Noona continued.

 

“Ani... just looked at the pictures noona. Aren’t those proof enough for you?” I cut her.

 

“Joongie... pictures sometimes don’t tell the entire story, right? You know that too. You should talk to Dara first.”

 

Su Young noona sat in front of us and mumbled “Joongie-ah, unnie’s right... Talked to Dara after you calmed down. Don’t be too carried away. “

 

I was so frustrated that I curled up in the sofa “... but why did Dara just allow him to do that??”  I groaned as I covered my face with my palm.

 

“What the hell was that guy thinking? Dara’s too old for her.” I stated as my eyes started to get moist.

 

“Joongie....” Min Kyoung noona pulled me closer to her and my back for comfort.

 

“Noona... her fan boys are getting larger every day. What will I do?” I asked desperately.

 

“Aigoo~ joongie.... you choose a very lovable girl. It can’t be helped.” Noona stated. As Min Kyoung noona was comforting me, Su young noona was backed online.

 

“Aigoo~ joongie-ah.... sulking doesn’t suit you.” Su Young cooed sarcastically, her eyes not leaving the laptop screen. Suddenly, “Omo~...” She looked at me with covered. Min Kyoung noona and I both looked at her when she immediately closed down the laptop.

 

“Yah~ noona... spill it out.... what is it?” I demanded warily.

 

“Oh~ nothing....”

 

“Clearly... by the look of your face... there’s definitely something.” I insisted.

 

Noona gave Min Kyoung noona an odd look. Seeing the way they looked at each other, I jumped on my feet to get laptop in front of her. I just have this uneasily feeling inside me.  But she immediately snatched it away from me.

 

“Yah~ Kim Su Young....” I ticked off getting pissed already. “Give me that...”

 

“Su Young-ah, give it to him...” Min Kyoung noona calmly said.

 

“But unnie....” she protested.

 

“Whatever it is, he’ll know eventually so give it to him...” noona cooed. I immediately grabbed the laptop from her. I sat on the floor beside Min Kyoung noona as I quickly opened the laptop. I felt Min Kyoung noona trying to take a looked at the screen too.

 

I was beyond shocked and annoyed with what was in front on me. Silence filled the room that even once breathe can be heard. My mouth dropped and my eyes almost popped out. I read it over and over again... baffled.

 

“Another one....” I said inaudibly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter