" The HAIR "

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hyung, can you please call noona. I can’t take it anymore.” He said as soon as I answered his call.

 

“Huh!! What are you talking about?”

 

“Hyung, she called me about shaving her hair and she’s talking nonsense too. After awhile...”

 

“BOH???? What did you say again?” I cut him off.

 

“Aigoo~ Hyung.... my eardrums...”

 

“Yah~ ParK CheonDoong. Make yourself clear. “ I demanded loudly that the people inside the room turned to look at me including Yoochun and Junsu. We just wrapped up the final meeting at Cjes office for the membership week which will take place in a few days. “Shave her WHAT???”

 

“Shave her hair hyung. Noona just shave her hair and when she called me the second time she was crying. I thought she was joking but ...”

 

“WHAT!!!”

 

“Hyung!!!! Aigoo~ my eardrums... just call her. Aigoo~ Annyeong...”

 

I was speechless. My woman... my woman... shave her hair? SHAVE HER HAIR!!!!  “What the !!!” I blurted suddenly.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Junsu asked worriedly.

 

“Noona shave her what, hyung?” Yoochun enquired.

 

 “She’s gone crazy. Really crazy.... just what the hell got into her ing mind. GAWD!!!” I muttered as I clasped my hair in agitation.

 

“Hyung....” Junsu cooed.

 

“What!!!”

 

Junsu and Yoochun looked at me, waiting for my explanation.

 

“Dara... Dara... shaved her ing HAIR!!!”

 

They were speechless. Their mouth dropped upon hearing the news.

 

“See... see... looked at your faces. She’s really gone mad.”

 

“Whoa~ Noona’s so brave.... daebak!!” Junsu said in awe. “Courageous!”

 

I throw at him my wallet that was on the table. “Yah~ mitchuso?”

 

*Ouch*

 

“You mean noona is now bald?” Yoochun asked.

 

“I am not sure and I intend to find it out.” I answered as I press speed dial # 5. Oh~ you asked why 5? It is for safety precaution; in case I lost my phone it won’t be that obvious.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

We were at YG building having a meeting with our managers and team regarding out comeback and upcoming world tour. It has to be unique and with a bang. We were brainstorming when CL suddenly talked about shaving some of her hair. We were flabbergasted. Our stylist said it was cool and a good idea but CL already had a strong image and if she does it she will look even more intimidating. They all looked at Bom and me triggering the bominator to explode. Her objections roaring the whole YG building while I was speechless; my mind was trying to process everything.

 

Uh oh!! The people around were waiting for my reaction while I was trying to concoct reasons on how to escape the crazy idea. The hell will break loose if Joongie knows about it. Someone is bound to die.

 

“No!! No!! No!! Are you crazy? Do you all want to die?” I barked waving my hands in front of me.

 

“Ani unnie~ you are the best person for it.” CL pointed since obviously they can’t make the bominator do it. “We are giving you a chance to look fierce and change your girl next door image.”

 

Hhhmm... She’s got a point. I have always been viewed as the weakest amongst us. Shaving my hair will actually make me look stronger.

 

“Will I look good on it?” I was starting to waver.

 

“Of course!!! You looked good on all hairstyles.” Our stylist immediately assured me.

 

“But.... the fans may not like it.” I reasoned out.

 

“They will love it unnie.” Minzy grinned.

 

“That’s for sure unnie. They will absolutely love it.” CL declared.

 

“But....” I said looking at Bommie for help, who by the way was miraculously sitting silently listening to our conversation.

 

“But what unnie??” Minzy asked.

 

“Joo... “

 

“Omo~ Oppa???” Minzy shrieked cutting me off looking panicky.

 

CL was dumbfounded. She completely forgot about Joongie. While the others were looking at us weirdly except for our managers who knew about my love life.

 

“I guessed we just have to risk it. I’m sure you know how to appease him.” CL cooed casually after giving it a thought.

 

“Are you sure unnie?” Minzy doubtfully asked CL. “I tthhhiiinnkkk someone among us is bound to die. He’s scary especially lately. Have you seen his sword and gun? Those eyes.....GaWD!! I really feel like fainting just thinking about it. ”

 

“Then oppa just have to cut our hairstylist throat first.”

 

“BOH???” Our hairstylist screeched upon hearing what our leader said.

 

“WHO???” The others asked unanimously.

 

“I know Sajangnim has a gun hidden somewhere in his office but I am 100% sure he doesn’t have a sword. He will also think twice about killing someone especially now that he’s a father.”  One of our staff stated. “Are we missing something here? Who are you girls talking about?”

 

“It’s someone who wouldn’t think twice on killing us if it got something to do with Dara unnie....” CL cooed.

 

“Dugo?” Their curiousity was building.

 

“A flower general.” Minzy added.

 

The silent bominator suddenly interrupted. “Yah~ Yah~ Will you all stop this word relay of yours? My neck is hurting. Aigoo~ ” She cooed rubbing and stretching her neck. “And to answer your question, it’s not Sajangnim... it’s ...”

 

“UUnnnieee.... “The 3 members screamed.

 

“Ggeeezzzz....” Bom yelped back in surprise. “You don’t have to scream. Gezzzus...”

 

The others were looking at us and waiting. “DARA’s Boyfriend.” One of our managers said out of the blue that the girls and I were taken aback. Our mouths were hanging and our eyes widen in surprise.

 

“2NE1, there are flies around. Close your mouth.” He cooed and we immediately did while gulping our saliva.

 

How can he say that so casually? The people around us were shock about the revelation too.

 

“Noona... Unnie.... Dara.... has a boyfriend?” They all asked together that I bowed my head in embarrassment. This was not the moment I pictured it to be.

 

“Neh~ what’s wrong with that?” Bom defended me.

 

“Yeah... do you have any problem with it?” CL asked protectively.

 

“Ani CL-ro. We’re just shocked.”

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter